Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
How would we be emo when we get OLD? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:20 am
Chaos A.D.
you don't, when you mature in your life you change that's how it is

Start listening to Irish folk songs, Meriachi music and Morris Day and the Time... jesus christ, I've hit my mid life crisis already. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:04 am
hello all this is DeLpHiNe-17900's new male account. just saying, i wont be a noob for long...

dream avatar: (donations loved) :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Brucelee290

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:31 am
BruceLee290
hello all this is DeLpHiNe-17900's new male account. just saying, i wont be a noob for long...

dream avatar: (donations loved) :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know, if you want to quest... don't do it during an intelligent conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:29 am
DeLpHiNe-17900
i know this is really stupid but still. you know, how, we dont see old people walking around being emo and all, so i was wondering what you all would say about that. we're teens and all and we can be emo but like really, what would happen when we all get older? would we stop or what?

just wondering.

first of all how does someone "walk around being emo"? emo is about the music. stop being emo because of age...i laugh at you  

5-Star Emo

oceanic whirl

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:48 am
5-Star Emo
DeLpHiNe-17900
i know this is really stupid but still. you know, how, we dont see old people walking around being emo and all, so i was wondering what you all would say about that. we're teens and all and we can be emo but like really, what would happen when we all get older? would we stop or what?

just wondering.

first of all how does someone "walk around being emo"? emo is about the music. stop being emo because of age...i laugh at you

That's one opinion not shared by everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:23 am
shawniie
5-Star Emo
DeLpHiNe-17900

just wondering.

Actually what 5-Satr emo should answer is why if he beleives its about the music, does his avi name imply otherwise? a wee bit of hypocrisy there me thinks.  

Rellik San
Captain

For Fiona

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Intuicide
It doesn't work that way.
Emo is a phase.
Kids dress however the hell they want, until college.
In college, they tend to dress a little more... let's say professional.
By the time they're out of college, all they wear is their work uniform or jeans & a t-shirt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:38 pm
Rellik San
shawniie
5-Star Emo
DeLpHiNe-17900

just wondering.

Actually what 5-Satr emo should answer is why if he beleives its about the music, does his avi name imply otherwise? a wee bit of hypocrisy there me thinks.

yeah that's what i thought, it's full of hypocrisy
and it's not an opinion it's a fact, just that everyone is ignorant about something
especially around the middle school and high scool years
college its' a bit less...yaddy yaddy yadda
for those who can't understand
you're being ignorant about this thing
smile  

The Dadalorian
Crew

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:55 pm
DeLpHiNe-17900

just wondering.

the image of some old lady/man walking around in your stereotypical "emo" clothes makes me laugh so hard.I think most grow out of dressing like that and/or grow up eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:06 am
We could live our lives like Robert Smith, without the coolness... :/  

DarkWitchofDream

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:08 am
rikaLeshay
DeLpHiNe-17900

just wondering.

the image of some old lady/man walking around in your stereotypical "emo" clothes makes me laugh so hard.I think most grow out of dressing like that and/or grow up eventually.

Well obviously you change your clothes to fit your age, its just a thing, as you grow older you grow more mature and your music tastes expand. in 5 years, you might not like emo as much and start listening to Polka music more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:44 pm
Rellik San
rikaLeshay
DeLpHiNe-17900

just wondering.

Well obviously you change your clothes to fit your age, its just a thing, as you grow older you grow more mature and your music tastes expand. in 5 years, you might not like emo as much and start listening to Polka music more.

oman, jus thinking that, i never ever ever wanna grow up :/  

alicupcake

emobell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:20 pm
hjshdfsdv
It might be a phase it might not...you never know until you really grow up into an adult...but yet then again it kinda includes the 'everyones different' lecture too....

OMG!!! HEBS!! Umm...right. Emo.

Yeah. Its more of a phase. But Its a good looking phase. Who doesnt think that emo hair is hot? I MEAN REALLY!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:26 pm
emobell
hjshdfsdv
It might be a phase it might not...you never know until you really grow up into an adult...but yet then again it kinda includes the 'everyones different' lecture too....

OMG!!! HEBS!! Umm...right. Emo.

Yeah. Its more of a phase. But Its a good looking phase. Who doesnt think that emo hair is hot? I MEAN REALLY!!

Yo...

Emo hair looks flat and greasy.  

Rellik San
Captain

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:37 pm
basicly after college we turn into more adult versions such as the indie art student, the pro gamer, the game addict, the graphic artis, the photographer..... thats they way it is we evolve and just faze into a more adult version. That and we will probably allow are children more self expression  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games