Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
HOLLY $#!+!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:55 pm
Just tell your mom the truth.And besides,if you're really not straight,can she do anything about it?Not anymore,right?So she'll have nothing to do but to accept that it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:08 pm
She can kick her out of the house, so yes she can do something about it.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:48 pm
*sigh* thats so harsh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:05 pm
dancereckless
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:
Or she won't accept it and kick you out 4laugh

What's so funny about that? that's not helping at all. if you're not gonna help, just leave. You've done this to my topics too. it's getting phucking annoying scream

You know what's ******** annoying? People who misspell words thinking it will make the word less offensive. Honestly now, it's just making you look retarded. And guess what, using a ribbon to tell people you self-injure is pathetic. You don't see people running around with a ribbon meaning they're asthmatic, or drink Starbucks, do you?

True that.
and about the whole ribbon thing, it seems like
your trying 2 show off that your "emo"
seems poser-ish to me.

alicupcake

LoversRequiem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Quote:
You know what's ******** annoying? People who misspell words thinking it will make the word less offensive. Honestly now, it's just making you look retarded. And guess what, using a ribbon to tell people you self-injure is pathetic. You don't see people running around with a ribbon meaning they're asthmatic, or drink Starbucks, do you?

I wasn't doing it to make it less offensive!!! I was doing that because the last thing i need is my parents to flip about the ******** i use!!! Get the ******** over it!!! and you know what, even if i self injure, why does it ******** bother you? Did i do something to you to make you so ******** pissed off?! PM me to finish this if you want. *calming breath* Just, lets just talk...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:52 pm
angelsakura8
dancereckless
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:
Or she won't accept it and kick you out 4laugh

What's so funny about that? that's not helping at all. if you're not gonna help, just leave. You've done this to my topics too. it's getting phucking annoying scream

True that.
and about the whole ribbon thing, it seems like
your trying 2 show off that your "emo"
seems poser-ish to me.

I agree.  

Oober.pink

jackgirdlers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:28 am
Your mum should understand that you like girls. If she doesn't she's an a**  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:14 pm
jackgirdlers
Your mum should understand that you like girls. If she doesn't she's an a**

Dont just say that her mother is an a**.
I would be freaked out if my daughter
liked chicks, too.  

alicupcake

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:23 am
I don't know about this one... i can't tell my parents stuff, i couldn't even tell my parents i was vegetarian. I had my sister do it for me.....

but remember, she can be understanding, my mom was very good about me being vegetarian. She found out that i was vegetarian for about two weeks be fore she found out. She instantly took me shopping for good yummy food....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:44 am
xXxPansyxXx
I don't know about this one... i can't tell my parents stuff, i couldn't even tell my parents i was vegetarian. I had my sister do it for me.....

but remember, she can be understanding, my mom was very good about me being vegetarian. She found out that i was vegetarian for about two weeks be fore she found out. She instantly took me shopping for good yummy food....

Hahah my mum was evil to us when we tried vegetarianism, she cooked steaks, bacon, pork, Liver, chicken, Beef... do you know how hard it is to resist a bacon butty when its the morning after you've got wasted... she does it on purpose I tell ya, because none of us could resist. I think the record period is a month by me. I can't live without meat... I am a carnivore, get over it.  

Rellik San
Captain

Prominent Bone Structure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:58 pm
if she loves you then she will accept you, if not no hard feelings... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:28 pm
Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

I wasn't doing it to make it less offensive!!! I was doing that because the last thing i need is my parents to flip about the ******** i use!!! Get the ******** over it!!! and you know what, even if i self injure, why does it ******** bother you? Did i do something to you to make you so ******** pissed off?! PM me to finish this if you want. *calming breath* Just, lets just talk...

it bugs people cause a lot of the kids here have done it and gotten over it
they think back and realize how stupid and poiinltes it is
that's the problem
and you don't need to swear so much, geeze, it's the internet, no need to flip out loll
well you can if you want but whatever  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out