Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What Kind Of Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:59 pm
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Intuicide
xLIZA
Please tell me you at least read the announcements though? Please. Just humour me.
Oh, of course.

...It didn't work. ):

In all fairness, Liza, both of us have been pretty lax about the rules, letting smaller infractions go, and so forth, but the simple fact is, we have a new announcement for every rule when it isn't needed. of course people will be desensitized to them by now. When we start running this place properly, then maybe people will start reading the rules.

I'm not disagreeing, but if everything stupid, rule-breaking, and inappropriate in this guild was deleted and banned there wouldn't be much left to moderate.

Like I said, though, not so much minor infractions like a mis-posted topic, or a newbie making an intro thread, just major ones aren't inforced either, we act more like caretakers the moderaters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:53 am
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Intuicide
xLIZA
Please tell me you at least read the announcements though? Please. Just humour me.
Oh, of course.

...It didn't work. ):

In all fairness, Liza, both of us have been pretty lax about the rules, letting smaller infractions go, and so forth, but the simple fact is, we have a new announcement for every rule when it isn't needed. of course people will be desensitized to them by now. When we start running this place properly, then maybe people will start reading the rules.

I'm not disagreeing, but if everything stupid, rule-breaking, and inappropriate in this guild was deleted and banned there wouldn't be much left to moderate.

Like I said, though, not so much minor infractions like a mis-posted topic, or a newbie making an intro thread, just major ones aren't inforced either, we act more like caretakers the moderaters.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
I mean, as long as the guild isn't in chaos or anything. If people are happy then that's all that matters in the end.

God, I sound like my Nana.

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:38 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA

...It didn't work. ):

I mean, as long as the guild isn't in chaos or anything. If people are happy then that's all that matters in the end.

True but some people do walk a fine line and it is sometimes a matter of time, but so long as people play nice and no one gets hurt... I'd just like to prevent someone getting hurt at all, it leaves a bad mark on the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:51 pm
xLIZA

dur, of course the guild isn't in me
razz
but you and rellik have a good point, we just need to really take care of the stupid topics, like
ZOMG MCR IS AWSUM!!!!
etc etc  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games