Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
NERDXCORE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:32 pm
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
I am NERDXCORE! I'm more NERDXCORE THEN YOU! RARRGH! I can say bhaktoh in all five klingon dialects. I have an ED209 model kit... I BOUGHT THE EWOK MOVIES!

Can we all please stop the whole xcore and I'm more 'suchaxcore then you' please... it is quite childish and frankly annoying.

I have the ewok movies too, and star wars lego PS2 and a trekkie suit, I'm OCD (which some people count as nerdy but i don't know why...) and I quote Monty Python on a daily basis. Are you sure you're more NERXCORE than me? And just so you know, I've never used the term "..xcore"

Yes, I have a level 40 2nd edition AD&D Knight of Solomnia and know the knights code...

Trust me, I'm a huge geek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:37 am
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
I am NERDXCORE! I'm more NERDXCORE THEN YOU! RARRGH! I can say bhaktoh in all five klingon dialects. I have an ED209 model kit... I BOUGHT THE EWOK MOVIES!

Can we all please stop the whole xcore and I'm more 'suchaxcore then you' please... it is quite childish and frankly annoying.

I have the ewok movies too, and star wars lego PS2 and a trekkie suit, I'm OCD (which some people count as nerdy but i don't know why...) and I quote Monty Python on a daily basis. Are you sure you're more NERDXCORE than me? And just so you know, I've never used the term "..xcore"

Yes, I have a level 40 2nd edition AD&D Knight of Solomnia and know the knights code...

I've got a level 40 player on NWN and almost every expansion pack there is to it. Also, if you add up the hours I've spent on my pokemon gameboy games, I've spent about 250+ hours between the two of them.
I'll trust you to be a huge geek, but so am I mrgreen

phish cakes = luff

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:17 am
phish cakes = luff
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San

I have the ewok movies too, and star wars lego PS2 and a trekkie suit, I'm OCD (which some people count as nerdy but i don't know why...) and I quote Monty Python on a daily basis. Are you sure you're more NERDXCORE than me? And just so you know, I've never used the term "..xcore"

I've got a level 40 player on NWN and almost every expansion pack there is to it. Also, if you add up the hours I've spent on my pokemon gameboy games, I've spent about 250+ hours between the two of them.

NWN is 3rd edition you can get to 40 in a matter of days.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 am
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San

NWN is 3rd edition you can get to 40 in a matter of days.

Really? Took me friggin ages, I had to go through 3 modules thrice with one character to get to level 40. Getting to level 20 on gw really does only take a couple days though...  

phish cakes = luff

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:39 pm
[see username]

... I think I'm just going to leave before any physical and or emotional damage is done to me.

sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:16 pm
sasoriXcore
[see username]

... I think I'm just going to leave before any physical and or emotional damage is done to me.

sad
hahaha thats funny  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:55 pm
psh, nerdxcore is so not scenexcore.

today at school i was bored, and the computer blocks all the halfway decent websites so I opened up paint, made technicolor scribbles in the corner, drew a lime green dinosaur, and captioned it "I'm a scenexcore whore with a dinosaur."

I was going to save it to show all you guys, but i ran out of time crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 am
[[blunt.object]]
psh, nerdxcore is so not scenexcore.

today at school i was bored, and the computer blocks all the halfway decent websites so I opened up paint, made technicolor scribbles in the corner, drew a lime green dinosaur, and captioned it "I'm a scenexcore whore with a dinosaur."

I was going to save it to show all you guys, but i ran out of time crying

Once I drew a picture of a dinosaur molesting Edward Scissor Hands and got an A+ for it because I was able to describe the locations of everything perfectly in Japanese.

No s**t.
That's how xcore I am.

Gambino Statue

A Thousand Painful Memory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:51 pm
is there such a thig as emoxcore confused  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:57 pm
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:19 am
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-
MAC USER! GET THE b*****d!

*STarts kicking you in with my steel toe cap boots*

Take that you smug little twerp!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:21 am
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

MACS ROCK! w00t! Mine is nice and green, and super old and it doesn't play any of my favorite games, so i use my lap instead... but still! Macs = uber design and keroro has a mac, so how can they NOT be awesome?  

phish cakes = luff

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

Mac User?
Nuuuuuu.
-shakes head-

I don't use Mac. But I use his brother. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:12 pm
whats the whole _________xcore thing about  

A Thousand Painful Memory

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games