how do u beat sepherioth or somthing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Greenk4
yeah I just perfer Trinity Limit First (I have Limit Plus so that's a 3 part Trinity for me //) then usisn Berserk Charge and using the infinite cheap combo untill he pulls back, retalitaes or untill I notice my MP is back (then it's too late.... burning_eyes )
yeah that is a must  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:41 am
Second Chance, Once More, and Berserk Charge make the battle a lot easier just and Horizontal Slash too. when your MP's gone, knock Seppy in the air, jump up, attack and then spam the Square button (thats Horizontal Slash) and youll be doin some nice damage to him and use Trinity Limit every chance you get cause when i did, i was at lv 85 and it took like 1 3/4 or so bars off him then i started smackin him around with Horizontal Slash. i did die quite a bit when i was fighting him (took me a couple hours to lv up to 85 but i did it) but i beat him though thats all that matters

oh and the Fenrir Keyblade, along with the Negative Combo ability, works wonders in Phil's minigame in Olympus, just make sure to un-equip any and all Combo Plus's and Air Combo Plus's you have  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 pm
yeah it does if you wanna complete the Journal this is the best way to do the mini-game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 am
get fatal crest lots of elixers and take off mp haste so you can pull off infinit combo on his butt its awesome  

soul_of_BLARG

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:12 pm
Greenk4
You need Second Chance and Last Chance to ensure some protection.

Leaf Bracer to ensure that your Cure becomes unblockable.

Make your Combo as LONG as posible by adding Combo Plus', and attacks.

Trinity Limit is a MUST have (It is the BEST way to deal Damage.) and a limit plus.

Your Strongest Keyblade Needed (Ultima Weapon is choice.)

Glide, Quick Run, High Jump and Double Jump. (Leveling up the forms.)

Retaliating Slash is needed when you get knocked into the air. (Sephiroth will NOT be able to fight back in the air.)

Beware when the screen gets dark, you must NOT jump you must keep pressing triangle. that is his 100-Slash wich will tear your HP to shreds!

Whenever he floats into the Air that is Heartless Angel Hit him just ONCE to stop the attack. (If you don't your Hp will become 1 and your MP 0.)

Elixers work WONDERS here! just be sure Sephiroth isn't coming after you when you decide to use one.

Whenever Sephiroth Summons Firaga Wall (A Bunch of Fire Pillars) Run as FAR AWAY from it as possible (Quick Run and Glide will hlep you!)

Sephiroths Meteor attack is Devastating! when he prepares to attack press yourself against the wall on the Opposite Side of Sephiroth and when he beings shooting Double Jump to the Left and Glide to the left then Double Jump to the right and glide, repeat untill he stops.

When Sephiroth has about or less than 1 Hp Bar USE TRINITY LIMIT. this WILL kill him. (Being it normally takes about 3/4's of 1 Hp Bar.)

Doing so will earn you the Final Keyblade "Fenrir".

Good Luck he's tough. (I beat him at level 35 with Sweet Memories. NOT a smart move!)

100-Slash does not exist it's a 13 slash. the move is call omni-slash it is a trademark of cloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Hmmm. maybe I was completly off with that. I kinda guessed it was Omnislash. yet I counted Higher then 13 when he hit me....(Must be off...)  

Greenk4

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:23 am
Greenk4
With glide you can take advantage of the battlefield. and when you use Trinity Limit don't waste an Elixer,it is WAY better to just keep fighting. and don't jump too much because if you do he'll decide to use his 100 slash, and since you'll be jumping you can't use the Reaction Command.

well if u r in the air when he does that use reflectga  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:51 am
gameshark  

XiiiSR

kingyogi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm
level up to 90 and use ultima or oblivion with berserker and use glide to get away quickly and b quick on the action button or thats it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm
areal dodge and glide are must haves also plenty of ethers and have reflect magic equiped  

willig16

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces