Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Bands That Are Too Good For You. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:26 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so people take notice.
Lol

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of scenesters like you with the x's in your super hardcore name.

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.
Its not as fun as most say but its mostly a place for kids who dont belong, runways, and social ingrates.

lol You keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling my self what? To me thats the truth. Thats how the scene is not a pretty thing. It's dark, dirty, and full of s**t most people will never see. To me the scenes more then dressing up and hanging with freinds and having a good time. The scene holds you down and can convince you to changeg to someone your not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:17 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Its really not that hard to make up band names. Scenesters are too busy trying to think up the most hxcore name possible they have to find book or movie references and add a bunch of x's so people take notice.
Lol

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of scenesters like you with the x's in your super hardcore name.

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.
Its not as fun as most say but its mostly a place for kids who dont belong, runways, and social ingrates.

Keep telling my self what? To me thats the truth. Thats how the scene is not a pretty thing. It's dark, dirty, and full of s**t most people will never see. To me the scenes more then dressing up and hanging with freinds and having a good time. The scene holds you down and can convince you to changeg to someone your not.

rofl are you describing a scene for myspace attention whores or an opium den?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.

...haha...that funny  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:36 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.

...That made me giggle :]
But in all honesty thats how the scene is here. No lies and no gimics.  

DaisukeOrDark

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:28 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid

Heyheyheyhey hold up.
The scenes fun.

That's funny. You are what... 14?

14 year olds aren't outcasts that need a 'scene' to figure out who they are.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:44 pm
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Actually I'm 16...I'm not young in any way and I've been through alot. I've seen more then most 'scenesters'  

DaisukeOrDark

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Actually I'm 16...I'm not young in any way and I've been through alot. I've seen more then most 'scenesters'

I'm sure having a broken straightening iron right before Warped Tour was devestating rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:07 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

I'm sure having a broken straightening iron right before Warped Tour was devestating rolleyes

....Wow. Most of the bands on warp tour suck anyway. And really you dont know me or what I''ve been through.  

DaisukeOrDark

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:31 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

....Wow. Most of the bands on warp tour suck anyway. And really you dont know me or what I''ve been through.

Go listen to Linkin Park if you're so damned tormented. I doubt everything "you've been through" is hardly as bad as you think it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:32 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid

Go listen to Linkin Park if you're so damned tormented. I doubt everything "you've been through" is hardly as bad as you think it is.

...Ok then. I'm sure what I've been through is more then enough. And you dont know me so there no point in this.  

DaisukeOrDark

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:59 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
Xyloid

...Ok then. I'm sure what I've been through is more then enough. And you dont know me so there no point in this.

Sure there is, I believe this "scene" you're part of is complete s**t and you're an idiot. So I'm letting you know that you aren't as much of a badass as you hoped to come across as.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Sure there is, I believe this "scene" you're part of is complete s**t and you're an idiot. So I'm letting you know that you aren't as much of a badass as you hoped to come across as.

....When did I say I was a badass? I didn't hope to comeacross as anything. I was simply saying my opion.  

DaisukeOrDark

!X!B!tchslap!X!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:51 am
Zombies Ate My Neighbors = heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:39 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

....When did I say I was a badass? I didn't hope to comeacross as anything. I was simply saying my opion.

Maybe you didn't come off as a badass, but it seemed like you were trying and all that happened was that you came out looking like a bigoted asswipe. I don't see why you think that since you have dealt with 'so much' and you have seen 'everything' or whatever, that you think you are superior to everyone else.

My best friend watched his alcoholic father attempt suicide in his garage when he was 13, and needless to say, my friend came out prefectly fine. And he doesn't go around bragging to everyone that threatens his way of life saying "I'VE SEEN MORE THAN YOU, SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU."

Xyloid

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Maybe you didn't come off as a badass, but it seemed like you were trying and all that happened was that you came out looking like a bigoted asswipe. I don't see why you think that since you have dealt with 'so much' and you have seen 'everything' or whatever, that you think you are superior to everyone else.

My best friend watched his alcoholic father attempt suicide in his garage when he was 13, and needless to say, my friend came out prefectly fine. And he doesn't go around bragging to everyone that threatens his way of life saying "I'VE SEEN MORE THAN YOU, SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU."

Not to mention you're trying to prove you're the most Emo in this guild which is the same as trying to prove you're the most retarded in the special needs class.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff