Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
If you want some spam then go buy a can(go buy a wii!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which next gen. console system do you plan to get or play the s**t out of?
  Nintendo Wii
  Playstation 3
  Xbox360
  none of them
  I like my old ps2,xbox or gamecube
View Results

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:56 am

I'm still waiting for a Wii. (It's taking a really long time) I'm sure I'm going to like the Wii. Never had a playstation or a Xbox. I may like them. I think the PS3 is far to expensive, but that's my opinion.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:41 pm

i played ps3 a bunch and wii...both online...i have to say the online gaming experience for games like resistance ffall of man for ps3 was amazing...wireless bluetooth headset and everything...

vegeta_ultimate999

xXx_War_Goddess_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:53 am

man...i had maaany games...i have them now too..lemme count from oldest to newest... ::: super nintendo,nintendo64,ps2,gamecube(i love it! but i get bored...and i am very sad that i am bored with it...i have super smash bros. 2 i love that game...very big fan of it!) umm...i have...nintendo ds lite and now my brother bought it for me a nintendo wii blaugh thats the best game ever!!! i hope that it doesnt going to borying me again... stare
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:14 pm

I love my baby, the PS3. heart
I have the Wii, it's alright.
FINAL FANTASY FTW! 4laugh

miss brightsidee

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:55 pm

I'm not really a gamer, but I really really want a wii. We have a PS3. It's awesome ;3 I'm really looking forward to assassins creed on Tuesday[my next day off]. I love my PSP Me and my katamari <3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:26 pm

I played Assassins Creed. It was.. Weird. whee

miss brightsidee

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Bitter ways
I'm a little way over halfway though and it is weird. I'm very annoyed that they just give vague directions for most the missions.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm

ive changed my mind....as ive said before and I say again nintendo is my roots but sony you just cant beat...In sony we trust...the price is down all the online things are free for sony and their on the works for the online shopping mall of ps3 in which you run around kinda like gaia towns and talk to people but actually use your credit card in a gigantic shopping mall to purchase things and games online. wii is fun but you still cant beat the amount of good games sony always comes out with and the playability and enjoyability of those games...as well as the best controller design of all time!

vegeta_ultimate999

miss brightsidee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:47 pm

John Obake
Bitter ways
I'm a little way over halfway though and it is weird. I'm very annoyed that they just give vague directions for most the missions.

Lmao, I keep falling off those towers and dying; the ones where you're supposed to climb to look around and it gets marked on the map. Dx
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:34 pm

wii is still good though....

vegeta_ultimate999

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out