Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Hardc0re Moonies get INKED!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you get a Sailor Moon/Senshi Tattoo?
  OH HELL TO THE YEAAAYUH!!!!
  I'm not hardcore enough. *tear*
  Maybe a villian tattoo..
  Fear the mark of the moon, which is on my brow!
View Results

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:13 pm
I could never get a tattoo. I'd end up regretting it for some reason. Especially one based on a show I like. I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a kid, but there may come a day that I get bored of it. If that ever happened, I'd hate having the image permanently stuck on my body. Bascially, same reason I won't get anything. I may grow to dislike the subject, and thus hate the tattoo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:51 am
I'm getting a pen and gonna draw something sailormoon like on my arm...NOW.  

johncrapenter

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:05 am
PinkThis

Please tell me the website in your signature is still updating with Sailor Moon episodes. I've been looking for something like that forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Morphississ
Is that Sailor Mercury or Uranus... I can't tell.. sweatdrop

Im too a chicken to get any kind of tattoo, sailor moon realted or not! redface

Sailor Uranus. I know the picture is bad quality, but she's holding her sword. =)

As for the other comments of "i'd so regret having a tattoo like that someday"... why? Sailor Moon and all of the characters represent the positive things in my life. Sailor Uranus is not only my rolemodel, but my dream woman. I don't think there will ever be a day that I look down and don't think "damn my calf looks sexy".. because the lovely Haruka is on it.

So you can go get your tramp stamps and your typical "******** love" accross the knuckles - I've got my unique slice of pie ready and waiting for me every night and every time I get in the shower. =) Booyah. I mean, she is THE PERFECT GIRLFRIEND. Never complains, can't leave me unless I get my leg amputated and she's always looking up at me. wink I could never regret getting such a hot image tattood onto my own personal canvas.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Passion_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Magical Girl Yossy
I want to see some fool tattoo a tiara on their forehead.
rofl

I would not get a Sailor Moon tattoo. I love the idea of tatt's, have a high tolerance for pain and I don't mind needles. But, if there is ever any doubt in your mind of whether you really want or will ever regret the tattoo later in life--DON'T GET IT.

As Nisora points out, this was a great ink for them to get because Sailor Uranus is their role-model.

Though Sailor Moon is in my opinion one of the best-ever animated shows ever, and I would love to collect memorabilia and DVDs, etc., having anything Sailor Moon-related tattooed on me is not how I prefer to express my love of the show. I like to be a fan in other ways. 3nodding My tattoos will reflect things, events and people that, (unlike my tastes), will never change, such as my child's name, etc. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:06 am
Yeah, I agree with that completely.  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

sailormoonprincesss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:32 pm
i don't know if i would get one or not  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:44 pm
Sailor_Leona
PinkThis

Please tell me the website in your signature is still updating with Sailor Moon episodes. I've been looking for something like that forever.

I think so.  

johncrapenter

Daaku Romansu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:48 pm
Awesome tattoo D:!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 am
nah i wouldnt get a tattoo...at first i wanted one, but then i realized, that it would hurt and that i would possibly regret it so no tattoo for me, not even if it is for sailor moon.  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:42 pm
I know soooo many people who have tattooed the Triforce onto their hand... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 pm
Magical Girl Yossy
I know soooo many people who have tattooed the Triforce onto their hand... xd

are you serious? rofl wow love zelda and all but that is a bit over board razz  

Ayrith

WishingHoshii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:42 pm
yea ur right im not hardcore enough to be obcess with sailormoon like that  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:02 pm
Sailor_Leona
I could never get a tattoo. I'd end up regretting it for some reason. Especially one based on a show I like. I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a kid, but there may come a day that I get bored of it. If that ever happened, I'd hate having the image permanently stuck on my body. Bascially, same reason I won't get anything. I may grow to dislike the subject, and thus hate the tattoo.

I Agree! smile  

BlueFlameSky

HyperDrive NTA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:38 pm
I certainly won't get a tattoo because 1: too painful for my taste, and 2: As much of a Sailor Moon fan as I am, if I wanted to look like them, I'd try something more reversible.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff