Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
~//...Sailor Senshi...//~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 am
(( Can I bring in my own character? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:43 am
Jusu85
(( Can I bring in my own character? ))

ok is she/he good or bad?  

meluvtigerz

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:52 am
Mostly neutral, but good. Where ya want me to post his profile?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:53 am
Jusu85
Mostly neutral, but good. Where ya want me to post his profile?

ok and then you can start straight away whee 3nodding 4laugh  

meluvtigerz

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:55 am
You didn't answer my question. Where should I put his profile?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am
Jusu85
You didn't answer my question. Where should I put his profile?

sorry just post it in this thread 3nodding  

meluvtigerz

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:59 am
Aight. I'll post it in a few.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:12 am
Name: Jusu "Darryl" Kilappa
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 200 lbs
Hobbies: Parkour, Capoeira, Chinese and Russian Martial Arts and freestyle streetfighting.
Senshi name: King Darius

Bio:
Jusu arrived to Japan as an exchange student from Finland in age of 15, but as his family perished in an accident during his studies, he decided to stay to live in Japan.
Right now Jusu works in a custom car garage as the main engineer for a small well running business and to earn extra cash he participates in freestyle streetfight events that are being held in ghetto parts of Tokyo during weekends. Jusu discovered that he is the reincarnation of King Darius, a lone warrior, who was a loyal ally to Queen Serenity during the first Silver Millennium.

Abilities:
Having built himself into a good physical shape, Jusus physical strength and his hand to hand combat skills make him the perfect killing machine, having enough power to break a rib or two with a single punch. On top of that he knows the use of several firearms and as King Darius his main weapon is the Blade Of Vadis, a powerful energy sword.

Pictures:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Jusu as King Darius
User Image
Jusu in his usual clothing when going to streetfighting.  

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:31 pm
meluvtigerz
kawaiibunny3
"Hey!" Makoto replied back. once she heard the bell rang she pulled Usagi by the arm rushing into the school. "Great going Usagi, now I'M late with you." the two girls rushed inside the school doors.

"Sorry Makoto, i got up late this morning...again and then i saw this really cool new Sailor V game in a window of a store.It looked so cool, have you seen it, i hope i can save up enough pocket money to get it!" Serena said trying to sound cheerful and then turned around the halls with Makoto heading towards her classroom.

" dont worry about it." she yelled at Usagi as she ran into her classroom, and Makoto into hers.

Makoto tried to catch her breath then stammered "S-sensei! I'm sorry I'm....late?" Makoto looked around the room and no one was there. no classmates or teachers, or anything. "wierd....maybe the same thing happened in Usagi's class..." Makoto went into the hallway to check Usagi's class, but when she tried to open the door, it was locked from the inside "USAGI!" she yelled and banged on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:52 am
Once Serena entered the room she giggled at herself. She was the first one in the class but she began to get a weird feeling noticing no teacher either. "USAGI!" Serena heard Makoto shout and bang on the door. Serena quickly turned around and noticed Makoto trying to open the door with no success. Usagi tried herself turning the knob of the door both ways but the same with Makoto, she had no success. "THE DOOR WON'T OPEN!" Serena yelled. For once using her brain she ran quickly over to the window and tried opening that.That didn't open either.

meluvtigerz

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:07 pm
"If nothing's opening, then this must be some sort of evil trap to capture Usagi...." Makoto assumed. "Don't worry Usagi, I'll try to get you out somehow! JUPITER STAR POWER, MAKE UP!!!" After Makoto had transformed she told Usagi to stand back and threw her attack at the door to bust it open.

After the dust cleared, a small opening big enough for Usagi to fit threw, appeared.

"Hurry!" she commanded  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 pm
"oh, wow!" Usagi beambed brightly then remember Makoto's orders. Serena ran for the hole almost tripping in her school shoes. She got through the hole easily but landed on the floor on the other side. She stood up quickly and shouted "Moon Prism Power!". Usagi transformed and nodded to Makoto to say she was ready.

meluvtigerz

LitaDelacour

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:31 pm
can i bring in my own charaters? if not then i'll be uranus cause one is like her,but i would love to be my sailors/knights of the constellations leo-lion,aquilla-eagle,centus-whale,draco-dragon,scorpious-scorpion,lupus-wolf,vulpecula-fox,halo-angel,aris-ram,orion-hunter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:53 pm
((Can I play a made-up?))  

White Winged Angel Valen

Darkury

Ice-Cold Lover

11,125 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Can I play Amy?  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)