Reply Role Playing
Lake Hylia [Twilight Princess] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Link

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 pm
[[enters]]I'll wait, It'll give me enough time to prepar the Zora armor for you and your friend. I'll be here when you get back, *waves goodbye and gets to work on getting the right size armor, then other stuff xp .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:28 am
"Yes Finally done!, When She gets back here with the rest they sure ill be surprised smile "*goes back to where She left him*  

Teh Link

Teh Link

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm
[Thinks]I wonder what She wants to go to the temple for?.. she better not be a temple robber.. hmm.. shes probably not, even so, If she is, I could just lead her into the giant squid/thingy, But she's probably not.. ah well.. i wonder whats taking her so long?[Ends]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:19 pm
-bored- *!* "I now, I'll check up on kitty" *Grabs fish and brings it up to kitty* *Pets kitty* *heads back down*  

Teh Link

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:36 pm
*puts on heavy boots and floats to the bottom of lake Hylia* heh heh i am so smart and .... OH GOD !!!! i can't breath !!!!!! *takes of boots and swims to the top* hmf hmf hmf............... *looks at the bottom of lake and sees Link* heeeeeeeey how does that guy do it ?!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:17 pm
*Lies down and waits in boredom...*  

Teh Link

Teh Link

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:14 pm
*well, might as well take a nap, as I wait, its going to be a long day i suppose* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:51 pm
*sighs* it's been 2 days.. where are they?  

Teh Link

Terra of the Lilies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:56 pm
Millie, looking up at the sky and whistling, walked across a bridge to Hyrule. "Maybe I'll get some apples..." she thought aloud. Suddenly, she fell off. "Augh!" she screamed. I can't believe I didn't see that... she thought. Kan is always telling me to be more observant...maybe I should listen to him sometime.

Millie looked down, and saw a giant lake beneath her. As she got closer, she also saw that there was a building under the water. "Wow, what could that be?" she asked herself.
She got in a position so when she was falling she'd dive down into the water, took a deep breath, and finally went under. She swam into the building quickly (from her extremely capable swimming ability and the fact that she had fell from such a height), and finally arose in the surface of the water. She looked around herself.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" she said aloud. Tying a rope to an arrow, she shot her bow into a secure spot and started climbing up.

(I'll edit this later.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:14 pm
"Holy @&#!" That Person just fell from the bridge, I better see if shes in trouble! *swims over*  

Teh Link

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:14 pm
*haku lands on Zora[teh link]*[thinking] what......what did i hit?......i....i.....i......cant...breath[ends] *haku faints*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:11 am
um... what the heck just happened.. eek well.. atleast there here..  

Teh Link

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:28 pm
[thinkin] i cant breath.....i guess this is the end.....[ends]*faints*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:00 pm
[thinking] i see...i..see....a..zora.....i...need..to..get..its..atenstion.....[ends] *hakus throws his lags and tail at Zora [teh link]*  

Red_Link_wolf

Shan Kisate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:48 am
(after years of practice, my lung capacity is so huge, i can hold my breath for hours.

*puts on iron boots and floats to bottom)* *link stares at me* he has no zora armor! how'd he do it?????????

*everyone stares at me*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces