Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Annother one! This one I really have a weird feeling about Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Real?
Real
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Fake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
dunno
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:26 pm
... it only has 4 fingers... plus it is bended in a way a hand cannot...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:38 pm
I like how the ghost waited for them to take a picture or that they we're taking pictures of wood they could find in their house. You guys keep forgeting about time and space. Time - how it got there at that time. It would be ok if they knew it was there or if it was in the backround. Space - where is the picture? Why would they take a picture there? Again, it would have to be in the backround while someone is taking a picture or the person would have to know it was there. If they new it was there, they would have to go at lightning speed to get the picture before it went away. I say it's fake.  

VivoDePyre

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:09 pm
It's not a hand, there are only three nubbly "fingers"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Pyrokin132
I like how the ghost waited for them to take a picture or that they we're taking pictures of wood they could find in their house. You guys keep forgeting about time and space. Time - how it got there at that time. It would be ok if they knew it was there or if it was in the backround. Space - where is the picture? Why would they take a picture there? Again, it would have to be in the backround while someone is taking a picture or the person would have to know it was there. If they new it was there, they would have to go at lightning speed to get the picture before it went away. I say it's fake.
Yes, exactly.  

Soviet Reunion

acana_marrionett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:01 pm
you never know it could be real..
hmmm scary!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:05 pm
some random rivethead...
It's not a hand, there are only three nubbly "fingers"

Um, actually, you can see 4 fingers. and, seeing as it is a hand, the thumb would be round the other side of the banister, gripping it. That is the whole point of why we evolved with opposable thumbs.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Infinistus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:41 pm
It could be that only through certain areas of light that ghosts can be shown. If you notice the hand exists in light yet the remainder doesn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:38 pm
Sakura Revolution
does anyone else feel it?
3nodding  

Love.Your.Hate.

Gretchen Grumblefrob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:46 pm
It does look like a side effect of a slow action shutter.

One has to ask though; Isn't it odd to take a picture of some bars like that? It doesn't look like anything too special, worth taking a picture of.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Pyrokin132

I agree.  

Erakay

sensei_ken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:30 pm
The problem with many pictures that have apparitions in them is that it is easy to reproduce with a digital camera. In fact many people who have digital cameras have had experience with this. Usually the lighting is very poor, as is the case with the image here, and people or objects moving. You get a "ghosting" effect. In fact, I think that is what photographers refer to it as. Just try it. Turn off the flash on your digital camera and try to take a picture of someone moving in poor light. Many times people look at the image and simply delete the image from the camera.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 pm
sorry but it does seem a little fake  

Scotty-2-Hottie2011

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out