Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Are their Skirts to short? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the skirts to short?
  Most definitely yes!
  No, they're not short enough!!!
  They're fine the way they are.
  I NEED BINOCULARS!!!!
  This is stupid....
View Results

Atalantis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:08 pm
I love reading your statements. Some of them are hilarious. I can see what your saying. Alright I can tell when I've been outspoken. I'm actually surprised so many are comfortable if they were to wear a skirt that short. I had to wear a skirt that short for a play this year and I was pretty embarresed. Most of my classmates had rather interesting comments for it. Anyway thanks for your opinion. Don't let this post stop your commments. I would still love to read them. I also didn't notice the skirts got shorter allong the seasons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:31 am
I agree with everyone who thinks their skirts are fine the way they are. As many before me have said, if I had legs like theirs Hell yeah I'd wanna wear a skirt that short! 'Specially knowing that my bodysuit covers everything needing covering. hehe  

Deranged_Rabbit

Morphississ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Chido-chan
Taking into account that they are warriors and they HAVE to fight.... if their skirt were longer, they couldn't move. So their skirts are fine as they are.

Ha, skirts in general are illogical to wear as a warrior...maybe some sailor pants would be better.. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:16 pm
Morphississ
Chido-chan
Taking into account that they are warriors and they HAVE to fight.... if their skirt were longer, they couldn't move. So their skirts are fine as they are.

Ha, skirts in general are illogical to wear as a warrior...maybe some sailor pants would be better.. xd

But that wouldn't show off those fabulous legs they have.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:16 pm
Morphississ
Chido-chan

However, they are going for a feminine look with the fuku. Pants would just not work, especially with the boots and the rest of the costume. Short shorts (like the Starlights) would be easier than pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:20 am
if i had a nice body like sailor senshi then yah, i would.  

DrinkBurntCoffee

fireguardiancoty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:00 pm
Atalantis
I also didn't notice the skirts got shorter allong the seasons.
i didn't notice that either! in one episode of stars jupiter's panties are shown twice  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:48 pm
if you ask me they need leggings and i bit longer skirts  

Sailor Uranus is me

Babyjul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:25 pm
I like skirts but not that short.I mean they are reaaallyyy short.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:27 pm
I think their a tad short but perfectly fine the way they are for the beautiful Sailor Senshi.  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Alanni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:34 pm
The skirts look good on them. I think that if you can look that good in a skirt that short you should flaunt it. I couldn't get away with that (well maybe I could), but still. The skirts look great the way they are!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:31 pm
They wear leotards underneath, so there's not any big problem.  

choirperson

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:39 am
They are a little short but as it's said... with the forms the senshi have they can get away with it...

Me when I make my fuku... I'll fudge on the skirt length bringing it to probably an inch or two above my knee.

Though I'm working on a fan senshi who wears more ofa harem pant like Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin kind of look.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:20 pm
Part of the reason they're short (in my mind) is that it makes them easier to fight in. Long skirts aren't good for kicks.  

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:56 am
HighMagusKimina
Part of the reason they're short (in my mind) is that it makes them easier to fight in. Long skirts aren't good for kicks.

Tight long skirts might not be but if you get a flowier type skirt it's actually not hard to move around/kick in. (speaking from experience) When I was younger I wasn't allowed to wear pants and could only wear skirts. I could still climb tree and do all that stuff with the rest of them. ^_^  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff