Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
older online boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:24 pm

I say the relationship is not worth it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:45 am

yeah kinda like how my boyfriend's 7 years older than me.Yeah I admit it.

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wizzy17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:58 am

I don't think age matters but parents do.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:13 pm

emochick14
I don't think age matters but parents do.

You'd think so but...
You'd be wrong.

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:40 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22515703

Everything you need to know.

Btw its a joke topic.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Well ******** them, love has no age if you relly like (or love) you have no reson to stop chating with him.

Janaby

A Thousand Painful Memory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:21 am

i have an online boyfriend, and my mom and dad found out and his mom found out. My mom is kinda ok with out, she knows i'm happy with him. Your mom should be happy if your happy, and if shes not tell her how much he means to you. thats what i did and it worked out
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:43 am

emochick14
I don't know what to do. Ive been talking to this guy for maybe 5 months online and just recently talked to him. Im afraid my parents will catch me and...they don't really approve of things like that. My mom will probably take my phone and laptop away until I forget about him. maybe some advice...please?
I've been doing the same thing for almost a year now. I talk to him every night on the phone. He makes me feel so special. I'd just suggest to get to know him a lot better, see if he isn't just wanting sex or s**t like that. If not carry on but still be careful. I'll add you so you can PM me if you need advice. Just keep talking to him, try and keep it from your parents mostly, and take it step by step. You might even fall in love with him.

K, bye.

XxShowMeScarsxX

XxShowMeScarsxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 am

A Thousand Painful Memory
i have an online boyfriend, and my mom and dad found out and his mom found out. My mom is kinda ok with out, she knows i'm happy with him. Your mom should be happy if your happy, and if shes not tell her how much he means to you. thats what i did and it worked out
And well yes, your parents should be happy for you but I wouldn't really know anything about that since i'm afraid of my mom.
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff