Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What a True Emo is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you are....
  Emo
  a poll whore
  a ninja pirate!
View Results

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:24 am
I think emo is pretty lame for music, because duh the music is emotional, if it isn't that's what sucky/hip hop means.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:26 am
hjshdfsdv
i dont care what everyone thinks...i just posted it so that my friend could feel special...

Special needs maybe.

SonnyBabe
I think emo is pretty lame for music, because duh the music is emotional, if it isn't that's what sucky/hip hop means.

What does Hip Hop mean? Sucky isn't a genre.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:40 am
bassmule
hjshdfsdv
i dont care what everyone thinks...i just posted it so that my friend could feel special...

Special needs maybe.

SonnyBabe

Hip Hop is a type of dance, its basically slang for street (which is hip) and dance (which is called a hop by rednecks)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:38 am
labels are a state of the freaking mind

o.0  

xApplexCorex

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:24 pm
Rellik San
bassmule
hjshdfsdv

Special needs maybe.

SonnyBabe

Hip Hop is a type of dance, its basically slang for street (which is hip) and dance (which is called a hop by rednecks)

No I know what Hip Hop is, I was confused by the bold because it makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:54 pm
who cares what the technical is? i am what i am and emo is what it is to me.  

sexyburritochan

sexyburritochan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:55 pm
bassmule
hjshdfsdv

Special needs maybe.

SonnyBabe

Sonnybabe, then why the hell are you in this guild  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:38 am
porcelainxxlove
who cares what the technical is? i am what i am and emo is what it is to me.
i go with what she said...  

The Raining Soul

WudupTj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:10 pm
bassmule
What the ********? The only genre based on stage presence is Shoegaze and Emo is short of Emotive Hardcore. If it ment emotional every style of music would be Emo. Rap, Metal, Techno, Country, etc could all be Emo if that was the real meaning of it, but I guess people are too ******** stupid to realize that.

Strange how when I googled Emo this came up. You probably suck at search engines though so you're forgiven.
QFE
mad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:32 pm
Rellik San
Which about 80% of us have been saying since we joined.
thats exactly wat I should be saying in school and not just here I'm proud 2 say I'm part of the 80%...... I also want to hear some real emo music  

Space Ninja Neku

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:42 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
What the ********? The only genre based on stage presence is Shoegaze and Emo is short of Emotive Hardcore. If it ment emotional every style of music would be Emo. Rap, Metal, Techno, Country, etc could all be Emo if that was the real meaning of it, but I guess people are too ******** stupid to realize that.

Strange how when I googled Emo this came up. You probably suck at search engines though so you're forgiven.
QFE
mad

Quoted for egosism/exactness/etc? WTF is E? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:19 pm
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule

QFE
mad

Emphasis.
biggrin
My GD knowledge.  

WudupTj

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:07 am
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule

QFE
mad

Emphasis.
biggrin
My GD knowledge.

Sleep with a plastic bag over your head and you'll wake up with all the GD knowledge you need to get through life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule

QFE
mad

Emphasis.
biggrin
My GD knowledge.

Sleep with a plastic bag over your head and you'll wake up with all the GD knowledge you need to get through life.
Oooh, sarcasm with a point.
Whether the point was actually your original intention or not, I don't know.
But It's already something that's run across my head, I don't need you to fill me in on the latest interweb-irl 411, yo.
kthx.  

WudupTj

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:00 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule

QFE
mad

Emphasis.
biggrin
My GD knowledge.

Oooh, sarcasm with a point.
Whether the point was actually your original intention or not, I don't know.
But It's already something that's run across my head, I don't need you to fill me in on the latest interweb-irl 411, yo.
kthx.

It had a point, mostly that GDers are retarded.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games