Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
God this kid is stupid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACK!
  shut up and give me gold.
View Results

!X!B!tchslap!X!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 am
I wish I had a lime green jacket... that would be flippin' sweet!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:20 pm
!X!B!tchslap!X!
I wish I had a lime green jacket... that would be flippin' sweet!
Hey you know what Jay? That would be pretty cool! Go get one!  

sasoriXcore

DarkWitchofDream

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:15 pm
You don't always have to dress the part to be something. :] But oh well...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 pm
Rellik San
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

I hate IDIOTS putting STEREOTYPES on other people, even if they are POSERS in a CONSPICIUOUS GREEN JACKET!
YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe..... this kid always makes me smile.  

Corpse_Bride_131

Orlyescence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:44 pm
God, thats annoying. There's this one kid in my math class, who would do that if he even had a clue about what emo was. And i have friends that, yes, are preppy, and they keep asking me, "why do you wear such dark clothes if you're such a nice person?".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:10 pm
w/e  

TinkerBellsHell

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:10 pm
And you automatically assume he is being serious?

Honestly, he's probably making fun of you to your face, and you are too stupid to realize the biting sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:29 pm
OMG that kid sounds stupid but like everyone is saying is right
for exmple: the girl who said he is curious might be right. I mean hey not everyone of us was emo at one time or another.

also he can be moking u and the "stereotypical" label but who knows for sure

and finally maybe he is the type of prep that gets what he wants without the love like he has everything he could ask for but not true true deep down hardcore emotional "I'll die for you, and you'd die for me" love

so honestly... ignore him  

VirgilXX_Treephiliac

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:21 pm
Ha... what a dickhead... [lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:42 am
VirgilXX
for exmple: the girl who said he is curious might be right. I mean hey not everyone of us was emo at one time or another.

and finally maybe he is the type of prep that gets what he wants without the love like he has everything he could ask for but not true true deep down hardcore emotional "I'll die for you, and you'd die for me" love

That was deep.

Gambino Statue

VirgilXX_Treephiliac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:07 pm
xLIZA
VirgilXX

That was deep.

lol thank you I suppose I am deep I do write poetry adn play music so hehe ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:21 pm
VirgilXX
xLIZA
VirgilXX

That was deep.

She was making fun of you.

Xyloid

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:38 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
Rellik San
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

I hate IDIOTS putting STEREOTYPES on other people, even if they are POSERS in a CONSPICIUOUS GREEN JACKET!
YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe..... this kid always makes me smile.

Kid? I'm 20... -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 pm
Xyloid
VirgilXX
xLIZA
VirgilXX

That was deep.

She was making fun of you.

Wooo.
You win.

Gambino Statue

fancygurl0077

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:45 pm
bassmule
Sounds like a cool kid.

Honestly though, who cares? Is he threatening your scenehood? Does him acting like a melodramatic idiot somehow dilute your "originality?" Frankly, more people should be mocking you.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games