Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
[edit] Masochistic Pic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Smut

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:05 pm
Tell your mom she shouldn't leave razor blades laying around when Little kids are drawing with A1 sauce on the floor. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:30 am
theres a big differance between "emo pic" and "mascicistic pic"

that is a pic of mascicism,not a pic of emo-ness.

please doint get the 2 confused,its hard enough trying to convince the people around us that "emos dont cut,masicists do" without people claiming there pics of bnlood and razors are emo.

and i think there are waaaaay better ways of displaying your affection for somene.if i sent something like that to my boyfriend then i doubt he would like it.

Prince_Padraic

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:22 am
That's "masochists", darling, and don't pin cutting on us. We get other people to cut us, and it's not out of depression, either.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:07 am
I like it 3nodding it really interprets your feelings. Is that ketchup or real blood?  

Blue_Malady

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:34 am
HinataHeart
I like it 3nodding it really interprets your feelings. Is that ketchup or real blood?

IT DOESN'T REPRESENT ANY FEELINGS EXCEPT "I want attention and can't bloody ask for it!" FOR THE SAKE OF WHATEVER GOD YOU DO OR DO NOT BELIEVE IN...

A. Caps lock is cruise control for cool/angry/coolangry
B. Do not encourage mediocre art, that's how the Modern movement began.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:19 am
Innocent Sinner
made it myself..whatcha think??

User Image
I like it.... Wow... these emo's can't take it? How sad.  

XxShowMeScarsxX

XxShowMeScarsxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:23 am
-Shot-Gun-Sinners-
er... uh.... i think the razor blade and blood (spotted in random places) is a disgrace not all emos are like that and it makes people think they all are.. >.>
No, he made it because of his def. of emo and what kind of emo he is. There are so many different def. of emo out there that it doesn't really matter anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:04 pm
i like it  

Emo Girlgamer

iFlip4Element2x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Thats freakin' awesome! but is it like your real blood?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:38 pm
sky fairy starling
-Shot-Gun-Sinners-
er... uh.... i think the razor blade and blood (spotted in random places) is a disgrace not all emos are like that and it makes people think they all are.. >.>
your very right like goth ppl to not all of them hate the world its just a style

i agree with what the two of u said i mean im emo and i dont stab myself  

CHAOSOUL3

Innocent Sinner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:50 pm
Purple emo kiwi X3
-Shot-Gun-Sinners-
No, he made it because of his def. of emo and what kind of emo he is. There are so many different def. of emo out there that it doesn't really matter anymore.

exactly..

and yeah it is real. btw..like you said..there are tons of diff. kinds of emo's..i'm mearly representing one type. and i don't flaunt it.. and everyone one within this guild knows not all emo's are like me...so what am i a disgrace to..??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 pm
User Image  

secritive silence

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Isel
It's ridiculous.

It's like you took red food coloring and a blade from an ice scraper and threw them together. It's not artistic. It's not prolific. It's not anything but a sordid mess, and frankly I hold a small amount of sympathy for your boyfriend.
even if he really did do it, i don't think it belongs in the poetry, it belongs in the trash.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:07 pm
And to tell you people the truth, Stereotyping pretty much stops in high school. It won't matter. So let him stereotype HIMSELF as his OWN idividual. Yeah, he called himself emo, so flipping what? ~Gasp.~ A kid posted a picture where it was bloody and the blood wrote I love you...!
Again, so what. Not to be mean or anything, but you people all act like every single emo should be one type of emo and act like that kind of emo robot. YAY for individualness! 'Cause he just posted that pic, and he doesn't have to give a s**t about you guys. And you all know that you have seen a picture like this, and actually liked it. And you people shouldn't give a s**t either. You don't like, don't elavate it. But my reason for all this is the fact that i'm sick and tired of getting yelled at because I or anyone else is and indiviual. I'm NOT gonna be a push over.

I have a guild where this will not happen. I will not post the guild because that IS disrespectful. I'm just letting you people know.
PM me to get other information about it, but that's ALL i'm gonna say.

And thank you, for letting me b***h and let off all that steam. I am better now. You may hate me, but that is your choice, not mine.
Thanks again and goodbye.

~Rei the kawii chibi~

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 pm
eww..... you know, emo isnt really considered as cutting you know....

~The emo ninja ~  
Art and Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces