Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I'm slightly discouraged by the lack of SM RPs within Barton Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oldtillyshifted

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:25 pm
I want to RP but I never done it be for crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:23 pm
I was part of a really decent literate roleplay, but the literacy died before it did, and they ignored a lot of characters. 3nodding

Sailor Moon also fell out of character completely.

It's still running, but every post is about 10-12 words long. .__.

I've been dying for a decent SM roleplay and have been thinking about making one, but I'm trying to come up with a decent reason for having extra sailors so creative minds can get their Otaku Senshi in. 3nodding  

Onyxavia

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:35 pm
Nisora
HighMagusKimina
I have the info, but I'd feel better if I co-hosted it with someone. I can provide the details and stuff. My proposal is based in the Silver Millenium. Basically, the "every day" things happening, whether it be... Let's say, The combat training of the senshi from their early duties, the galactic political conquest/negotiations of the outer solar systems beyond our own, youma complications, gotta have that, much more. Basically, what I have is a bunch of notes in need of organization and execution.

Interesting.. would this also involve the "dark side of the moon" where Nehelenia resides, the planet Mau (where tin nyanko and the other kities come from), etc? I'd help out w/ this, but lately i've been too busy for rp. That, and I'd prefer to join a neo-senshi rp. I miss those days.. ;_;

I think I've done that once before. Or...rather I have something based on Nehellenia bit. I dunno about Mau.

*still has an ongoing RPG on Nehellenia comming back.*

Eh...v.v;; The ones I'm currently in either have people that don't post, or ignore stuff or make up attacks that aren't even part of the originals. Only ones that are worth some salt are on Yahoo..and even then that's tedious... *pets her otakus.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:31 am
I am desperate for a literate BSSM roleplay oneonone or otherwise. I've been doing an AU roleplay with a friend of mine, but it's really slow because we are both busy.
It's sort of depressing the lack of literate roleplays dealing with BSSM out there. I always try to make one, but I am horrid at running roleplays.

pixxi la

dragonpuppet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:06 am
I know, I have 3 sailor moon charas I would adore to try out in an rp, they are three I am making for my own SM story ^_^ Otaku Senshi rock, well they are more like Senshi Ninjas xD  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff