Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
TEKKEN question! Hey that rhymes! Woo-hoo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If u made a character would u make them look more like...
  Asuka Kazama?
  Jin Kazama?
  Panda?
  Nina Williams?
  other.
View Results

Kradvity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:58 am
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege
Tekkensennin
Pooky Girl
Since Kazuya has Jin, what if someone made a son or daughter for Lee Chao Lan? sweatdrop
For homosexuals likeLee, it's impossible to reproduce. neutral

Lee is so manly he makes men gay, not that he is. He has mad womenz.
No offense, I know how you feel connected to Marduk but here's the deal.

Lee's ******** Anna. What's that prove? Anna would ******** even Marduk! She's ******** anything! Anna's a slut!

(Note: not talking about Kradvity, but Anna Williams)

Come on, show some respect towards her.. And you don´t have a prove about Lee having sex with Anna, right..?
No I won't and yes, I have proof.
In the anime, they're having a drink after having sex, and if I remember correctly, there's some talk about Nina too...

Ookay, 1 man for Anna, 2 women for Lee. Now who's slut? stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:06 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege

Lee's ******** Anna. What's that prove? Anna would ******** even Marduk! She's ******** anything! Anna's a slut!

Come on, show some respect towards her.. And you don´t have a prove about Lee having sex with Anna, right..?
In the anime, they're having a drink after having sex, and if I remember correctly, there's some talk about Nina too...

Anna :p she's a slut... I hate her.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Kradvity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:26 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege

Anna :p she's a slut... I hate her.

Nooo. She's just... flirty. The way she acts doesn't prove anything. You shouldn't jump to conclusions. v.v  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:33 am
For the last time, the anime is not canon. You're right, Tekk. Anna is quite the promiscuous b***h. Although, in the bedroom she is on top. She doesn't top full blooded Mishimas, though. They're too good for her. The men bow down to her; the women envy and admire her. The only one rivals her greatness is her own sister.

We all know that she totally beat the hell out of the 'Duk. razz
(sorry Ice)

Plus, she is a badass in DR. 3nodding

Even though I think Lee is her b***h, he is also a badass and deserves your respect.  

Ayane Kriyo

Icege

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:06 pm
Just to set the entire Marduk thing straight (like Lee is, hoo-hoo!)... Marduk piledrove Anna, not the other way around. He always gets what he wants twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:06 am
Icege
Just to set the entire Marduk thing straight (like Lee is, hoo-hoo!)... Marduk piledrove Anna, not the other way around. He always gets what he wants twisted

Damn, I love Icege.. rofl He's a Tekken genius, but he's also so damn hilarious!

@ Kradvity: Agreed.. 3nodding A girl who likes to flirt with several men is not even near to be a slut..  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:59 am
Nyu-sama
Icege

Damn, I love Icege.. rofl He's a Tekken genius, but he's also so damn hilarious!

@ Kradvity: Agreed.. 3nodding A girl who likes to flirt with several men is not even near to be a slut..
But Anna ******** several men... that's a slut. I enjoy destroying her.

@Ice: Marduk always claims to break my face (I love that line) But then, I end up breaking his... what's going on!? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:38 am
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Icege

@Ice: Marduk always claims to break my face (I love that line) But then, I end up breaking his... what's going on!? eek

That's not Marduk. That's a scrub who thinks he's Marduk. Otherwise, you'd never forget the name Marduk.

Side note, I liked his screechy T4 voice when he'd go, "MARDUK RULES, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!"  

Icege

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 am
Icege
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Icege

That's not Marduk. That's a scrub who thinks he's Marduk. Otherwise, you'd never forget the name Marduk.

Side note, I liked his screechy T4 voice when he'd go, "MARDUK RULES, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!"
I think it's funny when Jin beats the s**t out of everybody and then goes "Forgive me"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:58 am
Tekkensennin
Icege
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Icege

I think it's funny when Jin beats the s**t out of everybody and then goes "Forgive me"

There's no way anyone can change your mind about Anna Williams, is there..? rolleyes  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:51 am
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Icege

There's no way anyone can change your mind about Anna Williams, is there..? rolleyes
I'll say this:
You can't change the facts.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege
Tekkensennin

I'll say this:

And the facts are what? She's slept with one man. neutral You know, there is something between sluttiness and selibacy.  

Kradvity

Son Kurichi-Kai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:08 pm
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
Icege
Tekkensennin

I'll say this:

And the facts are what? She's slept with one man. neutral You know, there is something between sluttiness and selibacy.

I think that Anna is far from being a celibate. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin

I'll say this:

You missed my point. stressed  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am
Kradvity
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin

I'll say this:

You missed my point. stressed
Still, Kai's right. xD

Anna's a whore, not you (For what I know), the one from Tekken is... period.

Here's one: Way back before T4, I saw a list of the new characters.

Jin Kazama (About 30yrs old, beardis, scars...)
Ogre Jin (A mix between Jin's and True Ogre's face. Claimed to have some sonic abilities.)
Kazuya? (He looked the same as in T4)
Nialva Gordo (Daughter of Eddy and Nina)
Asuka Lei (Some punk girl... probably had Lei's moves)

Anyone got pics of those? xD

Not sure if Dean Earwicker counts... (Steve's original name)  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff