Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Country is more emo than the s**t in this guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm
xLIZA
Rellik San
bassmule
Intuicide
bassmule
http://www.rickmoranis.com/
Okay, different guy.
I thought you meant Rick Moranis, the actor.
You know, the guy from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!

That is the guy neutral

Wow... just wow... thats got to be almost as funny as Christopher Lee releasing and album.

Psssh. Christopher Lee is cool as.
He'd own Rick Moranis in music.

Actually he wouldn't biggrin and Rick's album was ment to be comedic so thats perfectly fine if it's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:19 pm
That is not the same guy.
No way.
I don't believe you.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:41 pm
bassmule
xLIZA
Rellik San
bassmule
Intuicide
bassmule
http://www.rickmoranis.com/
Okay, different guy.
I thought you meant Rick Moranis, the actor.
You know, the guy from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!

That is the guy neutral

Wow... just wow... thats got to be almost as funny as Christopher Lee releasing and album.

Actually he wouldn't biggrin and Rick's album was ment to be comedic so thats perfectly fine if it's funny.

But thats whats funny about Lee's album, its funny and didn't mean to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 pm
Rellik San
bassmule
xLIZA
Rellik San
bassmule

That is the guy neutral

But thats whats funny about Lee's album, its funny and didn't mean to be.

Stop saying bad things about Christopher Lee. D;

Gambino Statue

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:42 pm
Intuicide
That is not the same guy.
No way.
I don't believe you.

If you listen to the songs they have the same voice as the actor, search Rick Moranis on wikipedia and it tells about his music career, ******** he was on Conan a few months ago discussing his movies, music AND performing Press Pound.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:03 pm
You're right...but I don't like country that much, so I don't care.  

!X!B!tchslap!X!

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:37 am
OMG! BUt Cat Stevens is a total ROCK GOD! I just don't understand how anybody could mistake him for anything OTHER than hardcore emo music... I mean, did you SEE his hair on the back of the album "Tea for the Tiller Man"? it's so righteous! lol I really am a big fan of his...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:32 pm
phish cakes = luff
OMG! BUt Cat Stevens is a total ROCK GOD! I just don't understand how anybody could mistake him for anything OTHER than hardcore emo music... I mean, did you SEE his hair on the back of the album "Tea for the Tiller Man"? it's so righteous! lol I really am a big fan of his...

Your sarcasm is really stupid. Where was Cat Stevens even mentioned here and why would you lump him in with Country?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:33 pm
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Your sarcasm is really stupid. Where was Cat Stevens even mentioned here and why would you lump him in with Country?

But I really do like Cat Stevens and country isn't that bad, so why wouldn't I?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:36 pm
phish cakes = luff
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Because he's a folk artist which isn't Country and you made your statement to seem like he was brought up in this discussion, which he wasn't.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:38 pm
bassmule
phish cakes = luff
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Because he's a folk artist which isn't Country and you made your statement to seem like he was brought up in this discussion, which he wasn't.

Someone say folk music?

QUICK! JIG-PIT!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:41 pm
Rellik San
bassmule
phish cakes = luff
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Someone say folk music?

QUICK! JIG-PIT!

Bluegrass is Jig Pit mad  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:43 pm
bassmule
Rellik San
bassmule
phish cakes = luff
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Someone say folk music?

QUICK! JIG-PIT!

Bluegrass is Jig Pit mad

Folk-metal also is known for Jig-pits, I know, I've been to enough folk metal gigs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:54 am
bassmule
phish cakes = luff
bassmule
phish cakes = luff

Ah well, sorry for making a statement which made it seem like he'd been brought up, forgive me?  

phish cakes = luff

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games