Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
love advice... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:35 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Riyoku Sakimori
Um.. 14 & 1/2

and yes. 89% is SUX!!!! Yeah, I hate grammar. If I got anything lower than a 93.7% my parents would kill me. Actually, if I got anything lower than a 95% they would be very angry. So consider yourself very very lucky.

boy or girl? xp

My parents thought 98% was low.... gods those days were horrid.... *shudder*
my parents yelled at me once for getting a 100%... why? Because there was 1% worth of bonus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:46 pm
but the thing is i know hes not lying about who he is. i could just feel it.  

Anime_punk22

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:16 pm
Anime_punk22
but the thing is i know hes not lying about who he is. i could just feel it.

Yeah... that's what I said to my friends about my ex... look at where I am now stare ahem, of course, it could be different for you. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:53 pm
let the girl want u and dont let the girl see that u want her  

lilazn101

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:29 pm
Cat-Whiskers
t0shi0
Note: All names are changed for safety reasons.
Ok, a few weeks ago this boy, Zack, and his groupie Sam and Justin were teasing me and said Zack liked me. I didn't believe them but everyone insisted it was true so I thought it was. Sam wants me to go out with Zack and wants him to hug me o_O, when Zack refuses Sam and Justin would beat him up. Over time I developed feelings for Zack but only to see he hates me. Why? I'm assuming it's because his friends beat him up becuase of my exsistance. So, is this a lost case of can I turn his heart around?

And a message for Kitty, if you post telling me I'm too young to date I will bring out the chainsaw... His guy means alot to me, I feel really sorry for him getting beat up and all.

1. stop calling me Kitty stare
2. you are too young to date
3. considering you're only 12, I'm assuming this "Zack" is about the same age. It's a children's quarrel, give it a year or two and it'll pass, if not, who cares, chances are, by the time you hit highschool you won't even remember this.
4. Focus on your studies, at the age of 12 it's hard to define friend-love and love-love, but in 99% of the cases it's friend-love, actually make that 99.999999, since it is statistically impossible to have 100%.

you sound like a big brother and you also sound like my parents too but at t0shis age I dated alot of guyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:49 pm
kyoslove74
Cat-Whiskers
t0shi0
Note: All names are changed for safety reasons.
Ok, a few weeks ago this boy, Zack, and his groupie Sam and Justin were teasing me and said Zack liked me. I didn't believe them but everyone insisted it was true so I thought it was. Sam wants me to go out with Zack and wants him to hug me o_O, when Zack refuses Sam and Justin would beat him up. Over time I developed feelings for Zack but only to see he hates me. Why? I'm assuming it's because his friends beat him up becuase of my exsistance. So, is this a lost case of can I turn his heart around?

And a message for Kitty, if you post telling me I'm too young to date I will bring out the chainsaw... His guy means alot to me, I feel really sorry for him getting beat up and all.

1. stop calling me Kitty stare
2. you are too young to date
3. considering you're only 12, I'm assuming this "Zack" is about the same age. It's a children's quarrel, give it a year or two and it'll pass, if not, who cares, chances are, by the time you hit highschool you won't even remember this.
4. Focus on your studies, at the age of 12 it's hard to define friend-love and love-love, but in 99% of the cases it's friend-love, actually make that 99.999999, since it is statistically impossible to have 100%.

you sound like a big brother and you also sound like my parents too but at t0shis age I dated alot of guyes
it's not a very good idea for a sturdy foundation for the future... confused  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Navia_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:21 pm
Alotta guys tease me with other guys, but I dont care... blaugh I usually just tell them to piss off xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:51 am
Veky
Alotta guys tease me with other guys, but I dont care... blaugh I usually just tell them to piss off xd
you're not the only one... xd  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:23 am
la_pang
.So heres my big: I like this guy but he's um,white and I'm afraid,you know If I ask him out and he says yes that my parents will get all freaked out like:"dishona on you,you dishona our 'ho family",okay I'm using the damn sterotypes again,anyway what I'm more worried about is that if he says no then he'll get all freaked out and then we'll like ruin our whole friendship or worsehe,like turns out to be gay(which explains why he hangs out with girls) and I don't take that stuff well,I mean Once(read above) is more than enough-you find your so called"perfect guy" and he ends up falling for your ex-dude,that hurts...okay this topic is offically way beyond gay,that is if topics can be homosexuals but um,help me out here I'm pretty messed up as is(I'm chinese,japanes,and korean)but with problems,even problems as petty as these ones make me even more screwed up...

*breaths and blinks.*

If you like a guy, you like a guy, be it white, black, copper skinned whatever. There is no doubt about it, typical Asian parents will be a little funny about it at first. It's just the way they are. (To be fair, I've often thought, the Asian lot, chinese in particular, are quite xenophobic....) Anyway! There's not a lot you can do about it. Your parents at the end of the day will have to accept him since you're the one that's dating him, not them.... though it has always been, and probably always will be, date a chinese girl, date her family. A little 'warning' to your parents might help the situation.

About the whole "you're my friend, so I can't date you because it'd ruin our friendship." To be very honest, I always did think girls are a lot more sensitive to guys. It usually freaks the girl out more than the guy... He's more likely to be very flattered that you like him. If he says no, he says no. Things may be a little awkard at first, but he's a decent guy, he'll make the effort to get the friendship to the way it was. (As you will too I'm sure.)

Why would he be gay if he hangs out with a lot of girls....? No offence to you or the guy, but it sounds more like he's horny to me....

No one ever said that finding your "Mr Right" was easy, and to have him love you back is even more difficult. Yet it's life and every girl goes through it. But when you do find him, it's worth all the pain I guess.

I don't know whether that helped at all. I'm not in a great position to give advice on love, since I'm single, but I always end up being agony aunt for my friends so meh!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:25 pm
~Ironic Dawn~
la_pang
.So heres my big: I like this guy but he's um,white and I'm afraid,you know If I ask him out and he says yes that my parents will get all freaked out like:"dishona on you,you dishona our 'ho family",okay I'm using the damn sterotypes again,anyway what I'm more worried about is that if he says no then he'll get all freaked out and then we'll like ruin our whole friendship or worsehe,like turns out to be gay(which explains why he hangs out with girls) and I don't take that stuff well,I mean Once(read above) is more than enough-you find your so called"perfect guy" and he ends up falling for your ex-dude,that hurts...okay this topic is offically way beyond gay,that is if topics can be homosexuals but um,help me out here I'm pretty messed up as is(I'm chinese,japanes,and korean)but with problems,even problems as petty as these ones make me even more screwed up...

*breaths and blinks.*

If you like a guy, you like a guy, be it white, black, copper skinned whatever. There is no doubt about it, typical Asian parents will be a little funny about it at first. It's just the way they are. (To be fair, I've often thought, the Asian lot, chinese in particular, are quite xenophobic....) Anyway! There's not a lot you can do about it. Your parents at the end of the day will have to accept him since you're the one that's dating him, not them.... though it has always been, and probably always will be, date a chinese girl, date her family. A little 'warning' to your parents might help the situation.

About the whole "you're my friend, so I can't date you because it'd ruin our friendship." To be very honest, I always did think girls are a lot more sensitive to guys. It usually freaks the girl out more than the guy... He's more likely to be very flattered that you like him. If he says no, he says no. Things may be a little awkard at first, but he's a decent guy, he'll make the effort to get the friendship to the way it was. (As you will too I'm sure.)

Why would he be gay if he hangs out with a lot of girls....? No offence to you or the guy, but it sounds more like he's horny to me....

No one ever said that finding your "Mr Right" was easy, and to have him love you back is even more difficult. Yet it's life and every girl goes through it. But when you do find him, it's worth all the pain I guess.

I don't know whether that helped at all. I'm not in a great position to give advice on love, since I'm single, but I always end up being agony aunt for my friends so meh!

3nodding thats good advice though. stare did this come frm ur head or did u get it off a book? LMFAO ahah i liee but really its good advice have u been through this situation before?  

b4byy_5oul

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:53 am
When in a relation ship, break the wall of silence using humor...if you can't make some1 laugh then tell stories...if all else fails run away  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:46 pm
ok, say u liked a guy for two and a half years and you know he doesnt like you, but you still continue to like him. the guy's a creep and you know it, but you still liked him. what woould you do?  

lady_luv18

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:52 pm
lady_luv18
ok, say u liked a guy for two and a half years and you know he doesnt like you, but you still continue to like him. the guy's a creep and you know it, but you still liked him. what woould you do?

wow... this thread was made so long ago and yet this is the first time I've been here. so O.O anyways your problem. humm... well first thing i would do is ask myself what makes this jerkoff so great?
and then second If i still like the person after all the reasons i can think of (i wouldn't understand why a perfectly normal calculating person like myself would do something like that.lol jkz. i'm only calculating according to my parentsXP) then i'd hang myself. lol joking. joking. no then you should be frank. try to know him a little better and maybe figure out why he's such a slime ball. and if hanging out with him isn't enough to piss you off then go ahead and date him if he'll go out with you and when it all goes kaput just shrug you shoulders and go oh well. you knew what you were getting yourself into. and besides, at least you had fun right? i means seriously, you don't really think you'll like marry this guy right? then you don't cry (sign of weakness) you go hang with your friends and then laugh and make fun of him amongst yourself and play cards and get on with your life. oh my... i think that came a bit... rude... oh wellz. if you can prove me wrong than do it or you can save yourself sometime and come to you senses and realize creeps are not good dating material. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:34 am
lady_luv18

*sigh* i liked dis guy 4 4 yrs...but its now dat i find out dat hes a total jerk...i hate him now...  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:25 pm
xoxCharlenexox
lady_luv18

*sigh* i liked dis guy 4 4 yrs...but its now dat i find out dat hes a total jerk...i hate him now...

lol..thats sad, my longest date was 2 years..I love this girl for 2 years and I know I had no chance, well I did but yeah she had a boyfriend, so we become friends=]  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff