Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:07 am
"right." and she turned away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:34 am
Name: Kura
Number: 5
Weapon:Roses of darkness
Nickname: Flower
Skill:Control plants, mind control or mind read
Class:a strategist, stands behind the lines person

Kura stepped out of the transporter and looks around. "Where did everybody go?!" she yelled into the entrance hallway.  

LightPinkAngel

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:12 pm
"I'm here." Vaxlyn says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:45 pm
Xaringulos stared at them all. "Um, just for the record, I'm here". He then summoned miniature meteors and sent them flying around the hallway just for fun.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:47 pm
"what do you think your doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:05 pm
Xemaria looked up from her book. "Good. At least some of us came. I found this here," she took out a letter from her book. "It looks like it was from the old Organization. It's hard to believe that someone actually tried..." she trailed off. "Here, you read it." She threw the letter like a card to the others.  

Countess Valentine

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:53 am
"Just having some fun, geez... What's this? Hmm...I know, its a letter! Am I good or what? Let's see, it says... OMIGOD I don't believe it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:17 pm
"What does it say? Tell me now!"  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:16 pm
"Read it. It seems to be from the previous Organization, like I said. Sheesh, can't any of you read? Don't make me come over there," Xemaria warned. Before she returned to reading, she sat Indian-style and began levitating. She often did that as she read.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 pm
"Well wont someone read it already, instead of just staring at the seal?!" Vaxlyn said, her eyes going red for a moment, hey did that when she got angry.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:29 pm
"Fine I'll read since you ladies seem to be hypnotized by the impressive seal...

Dear Xemnas,

We the undersigned, request approval to be admitted to Organization XIII. We understand you need all the help you can get. With all due respect,

Taryx
Zinixia
Erixon
Xirius
Xili
Ixulon
Karixous
Exvarol
Dalbex
Noxulous

"Well, it seems that Xemnas didn't let them in..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:40 pm
He walks to the elevator and rides it to the top floor. A dusk walks next to him and cheers then dances around him.
"What do you have to be happy about. You don't even exist..."he said. It continued what it was doing and shadow kept walking. He arrived at the throne room and placed his hand on the throne. Then he tore up the chair and threw it into the wall and behind the throne was a room with a capsule.
"There you are"  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:15 pm
"Sucks for those people.... I wonder why he didn't let them in...They sound cool...I wonder if there are pictures." Vaxlyn said as she looked at the letter.

(shadowkeandre, was that meant to be in the same building that everyone else is in? XD Sorry. I'm just wondering.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:13 pm
"Hm," Xemaria said. "I think I know... Hey, anyone seen Shadow? Wait...he didn't go that way, did he?" Xemaria asked. She pointed to the elevator to the throne room. Vaxlyn nodded uncertainly.
"Yeah, why?" Vaxlyn asked. Xemaria just looked angry, then thoughtful.
"Maybe he found something," Xemaria said, then went off to the elevator wordlessly, leaving the others looking confused. "Just maybe..."  

Countess Valentine

Hieis_Evangelize_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:34 pm
Name: Rixe (Formerly Known as: Eri)
Number: 1
Weapon: Aerial Blades like her father's but pink
Nickname: Rix
Skill: Has the abillity to summon her father but not at will
Class: Daughter of Xemnas, The Superioress  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items