Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
define the difference between a crush and love.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one do u think is better?
  a crush
  love
  neither
  BOTH!!!!
View Results

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:59 pm
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
crush is when a big boulder or a truck parks on you, the weight causes so much pressure onto you that you're smashed
love is when you foolishly give your life and everything away to someone(definition varies between intelligence)

lol
thnx chaos!!!
u just made my day!!!
im having the worst day ever...
my life is falling apart...
i wish i were dead...
or at least could change the past...
so things would be different...
but thats impossible...
i hate myself...for letting this happen
do you know how many people say that to me? only a few times has it really been bad(not saying yours isn't) i mean most the kids here are in middle school, or highschool, the one that lasted longest(and still si going) was this chick who has had some pretty rough times, and she's been going to a rehab place and what she's getting treatment for, her so called BF goes out and does the stuff she's trying to stop and such
he's no support, he get jealous if she talks to another guy...and yeah you pretty much know what the rest is.
and i'm not saying that your problem isn't big, i'm just saying, froget being sad, pause, and think about it, and see if it's really that big of a deal, and figure out a way to solve it. because you can't think understress like that, you need to calm down and rationalize for a while before going into a huge fit.
not many kids take my advice, even though it'd help a bit
sorry if it kind of offended you and what not

u cant solve my problem
its not possible
i tried
and failed...
it just made me feel even worse
to lie like that
maybe i should just start over then...
i didn't try to solve it, just say something about it, every problem liek that has a solution
the only problem that doesnt' have a solution is anything over zero, but i'm nto here to lecture, i'd probably end up pissing you off and you'd stop talking to me, then i'd be sad
but good luck  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:39 pm
Crush: when you like someone, but too shy to ask them out, or even talk to them in somecases

Love: love is undefinable. and it's really never the same  

HolyDemonKnight

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:33 pm
Once I thought I was in love with Kate Beckinsale, but I just had food poisoning.

I think a crush is more of the butterflies and tendency to say stupid things around someone, wheras love is when you can say all the stupid things you want and they'll love you anyway.
At least, that's how much my friends love me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:01 pm
for a crush is just orquare, where as love is both orquare + painful, and made me have a small mental brakedown  

Timelord_Pete

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:23 pm
i have no idea.i've had crushes but i know it's not love.but it really is scary how easly you can think "oh i love so and so" but it's not love.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:12 am
confused i really couldn't care less confused  

nunzama

WudupTj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
crush is when a big boulder or a truck parks on you, the weight causes so much pressure onto you that you're smashed
love is when you foolishly give your life and everything away to someone(definition varies between intelligence)

lol
thnx chaos!!!
u just made my day!!!
i wish i were dead...
but thats impossible...
do you know how many people say that to me? only a few times has it really been bad(not saying yours isn't) i mean most the kids here are in middle school, or highschool, the one that lasted longest(and still si going) was this chick who has had some pretty rough times, and she's been going to a rehab place and what she's getting treatment for, her so called BF goes out and does the stuff she's trying to stop and such
he's no support, he get jealous if she talks to another guy...and yeah you pretty much know what the rest is.
and i'm not saying that your problem isn't big, i'm just saying, froget being sad, pause, and think about it, and see if it's really that big of a deal, and figure out a way to solve it. because you can't think understress like that, you need to calm down and rationalize for a while before going into a huge fit.

u cant solve my problem
its not possible
i tried
and failed...
to lie like that
♫ Straight boys, Where you at//I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac ♪

dat wuz so deep

by da way, i luvz da emo art in ur sig

♪ Straight boys, Where you at//I wanna hit it from the front to the back ♫

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 pm
a crush is somthing that can fade or last. Love is somthing that starts out as a crush and continues and is accepted by both people its harder when your dumped than rejected  

Space Ninja Neku

Your Fuggin Mom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:45 am
Crush: When you think you like someone
Lovw: When you know you love someone  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 am
xLIZA
Once I thought I was in love with Kate Beckinsale, but I just had food poisoning.

I think a crush is more of the butterflies and tendency to say stupid things around someone, wheras love is when you can say all the stupid things you want and they'll love you anyway.
At least, that's how much my friends love me.

Everyone loves xLiza in a plutonic way ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:09 am
Sashimi on a Platter
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.

lol
thnx chaos!!!
u just made my day!!!
i wish i were dead...
but thats impossible...

u cant solve my problem
its not possible
i tried
and failed...
to lie like that

dat wuz so deep

thnx
i like ur sig too
:]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:44 am
rikaLeshay
i have no idea.i've had crushes but i know it's not love.but it really is scary how easly you can think "oh i love so and so" but it's not love.

yea
thats wat happened to my friend
she was crushing on this guy
she thought she loved him
and when he rejected her
she was miserable
but then
pretty soon,
she recovered

Share.My.Pain.

WudupTj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:03 pm
LonelyEmoKid
Sashimi on a Platter
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.

lol
thnx chaos!!!
u just made my day!!!
i wish i were dead...
but thats impossible...

u cant solve my problem
its not possible
i tried
and failed...
to lie like that

dat wuz so deep

thnx
i like ur sig too

"?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
LonelyEmoKid
Sashimi on a Platter
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.

u cant solve my problem
its not possible
i tried
and failed...
to lie like that

dat wuz so deep

thnx
i like ur sig too

"?"

i dunno why i said that?
o.O
i just found out something gross about my friend so i was bored
well watever...hes gone from my life anyway...

Share.My.Pain.

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:33 pm
Crush: You'd hit that.
Love: You'd hit that twice.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games