queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:17 am
fpvs
lol. 29 isn't actually that old! lol And people don't generally really start aging until they're in their late 30s! smile

Amanda, trust me, you have the link! *hehe*

Thankyou, PhoebeMarie! *hehe* I thought about doing that... But... I didn't lol. biggrin Thanks.

So.... everything's been placed in a nice neat little pile for you then eh? Well..... *stomps all over pile*.... Yah... I don't know why I did that... I-.... I'm sorry.

*is antsy from knitting*.... Maybe I should stop...

DUDE!!!! I'm turning 23 this year!!!! I'm so old!!!!!!!!!! crying ..... AND KNITTING!!!!!!! cry crying cry

lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:37 am
*frowns* O...k.... neutral
*backs up a few steps*

I have NO clue whatsoever on why you stomped over this 'neat little pile' I supposedly have...

*offers some chocolate*

lol. I'm 23.. I turn 24 this year. Jared's 24! biggrin And Jensen's only 5 years older than me... 5 years is nothing... *dreams* lol  

fpvs
Vice Captain

combusting_toast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:34 am
I'm pretty sure that sam's b-day is May 2nd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:21 pm
It is. It says it like a ton of times, but the obvious episode to do for any background details of the Boys is The Benders. When Dean's searching for Sam and the cop brings up their information, it has like 'blue eyes' '5"something or other' 'May 2' all that whatever my gook. You get the idea=)  

orangexpopsicles

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:44 pm
I suppose he's not old...then to make him look older they use make up and stuff...but wait until he gets into his late 30's or mid...dang he's going to be one heck of a good looking guy(well more)! Look at Johnny Depp...good looking guys like that only get better looking as they age...well most of them... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Well, I was watching Devour last night, at my friend's... They had, like, NO make-up on anyone... lol. 'cept the females... *hehe* He looks SO much younger with his freckles visible... They hide them on Supernatural... Ages him. Along with the stubble.

(Mmmm.... Jensen with a beard....)

But in Devour? They have his Dad... (who is his ACTUAL Dad)... And I was looking at their faces... And I concluded that YES, he will be an older hottie. Hotter than his father is, that's for sure! lol Anyone have a pic of his mom?  

fpvs
Vice Captain

PhoebeMarie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:57 pm
wikked.love
It is. It says it like a ton of times, but the obvious episode to do for any background details of the Boys is The Benders. When Dean's searching for Sam and the cop brings up their information, it has like 'blue eyes' '5"something or other' 'May 2' all that whatever my gook. You get the idea=)

Except in the benders it had "dean" and "Sams" deatals as the exact same height wieght hair color eye color  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:15 pm
*hehe* Yeah... They both have green in their eyes.... And Jared's 6"4' while Jensen's 6"1'  

fpvs
Vice Captain

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm
fpvs
*hehe* Yeah... They both have green in their eyes.... And Jared's 6"4' while Jensen's 6"1'

GAH!!! SO TALL!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! xd *is 5"8'* juuuuuuuust right for Manda... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:54 pm
lol. I'm only 5"3'... Jared's OVER A FOOT taller than me... *giggles*

*takes Jensen's hand and leads him out of the room*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

PhoebeMarie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:58 am
my ex was 6ft 63/4...im 5ft4in
talk about rediculasly tall  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:44 pm
Sounds like I'm the shortest one here. LOl. I'm 5'1 and it sucks. I feel really short then again I'm only 14, I'll be turning 15 March 31st. Lol. then I can get my driver's permit. ^^ YAy!  

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the ghostbuster

Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:52 pm
O;
I'm 5"6 and half.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:18 pm
Seergirl
Sounds like I'm the shortest one here. LOl. I'm 5'1 and it sucks. I feel really short then again I'm only 14, I'll be turning 15 March 31st. Lol. then I can get my driver's permit. ^^ YAy!

Yaaaay! Driving! blaugh Hopefully you'll hit a growth spurt soon. Girls are more gradual.. so it could take some time.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

orangexpopsicles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm
I'm like 5'4". It's pretty much the average around here. My best friend is the same, and her boyfriend is 6'3". My boyfriend is only 5'7" so it's not that big a difference.  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff