Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:30 am
ooc: is there anyone else here at the moment?

...I'm signing off now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:45 am
NOTyourSTALKER
Alexandria looked at him skeptically, she had heard ov a great organization that had fallen, Organization XIII. The man fit the description perfectly. She reached back and unhooked two buckles, one releasing the offensive sword and one releasing the defensive sword, making them both easily accessible, just incase. She brought her hands back to her front and crossed them in front of the mid section of her torso. "Who are you and why are you here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((mar-mar))

Marluxia looked around the crumbling room and then back to the girl. "Well aren't you vain." He walked forward, stepping over debris. "This!" he turned around with his arms lifted like he was presenting the castle. "Is my home." He let his arms fall to his sides, "and I..." he walked over to her and stopped within an inch of her, he reached his arm around to her back and fingered her swords, "do not take kindly to visitors with visible weppons."
Hal is behind one of the pillars and is recording all of this."This is interesting."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Taryx looked at the ruins with disgust. "Tsk, what a mess. Seems my predecesors were to busy with their stupid hearthunting to do a bit of housecleaning..." He turned the corner and saw two dark figures. He suddenly drew his gunblade, pointed them at the figures and called out. "Show yourselves!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Alexandria looked at him skeptically, she had heard ov a great organization that had fallen, Organization XIII. The man fit the description perfectly. She reached back and unhooked two buckles, one releasing the offensive sword and one releasing the defensive sword, making them both easily accessible, just incase. She brought her hands back to her front and crossed them in front of the mid section of her torso. "Who are you and why are you here."

((mar-mar))

Marluxia looked around the crumbling room and then back to the girl. "Well aren't you vain." He walked forward, stepping over debris. "This!" he turned around with his arms lifted like he was presenting the castle. "Is my home." He let his arms fall to his sides, "and I..." he walked over to her and stopped within an inch of her, he reached his arm around to her back and fingered her swords, "do not take kindly to visitors with visible weppons."
Hal is behind one of the pillars and is recording all of this."This is interesting."

Alexandria pulled back at first and then remembered who she was and what she was capable of. She brought the sultry look back into her eyes and stepped back into him but this time, she was just abit closer. She brought her hand up to his chest and lifted one of the dangling pendants into her hand. As she played with it a bit she said, "I guess it's a wise decision not to trust me, after all, you don't even have a wepon." She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip slightly as she leaned in to whisper something in his ear, "Then again, is it necesarry to trust someone before you can have some fun with them?" she leaned back.

((Mar-Mar))

Marluxia smiled coyly as her listened to her and watched her lean back. He lifted his hand and let his fingers touch her arm gently as her moved them down her arm. When he reached her hand, he lifted it with the side of his own hand by her fingertips. He leaned into her and said "Yes." seductively. He dropped her hand abruptly and backed away from her. He turned and began walkig in Hals direction. "By the way." he called back to Alexandria. "Should I tell our guest what you just said?" He smiled. "I'm sure she'd love to hear it." He intended to drop the hint to Alexandria and Hal that he knew that she was there.  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:19 pm
ooc: Alixraen, was your character talking to my two characters?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:41 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
ooc: Alixraen, was your character talking to my two characters?

yes  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:05 pm
Alexandria and Marluxia looked over at the figure simultainously. "Calm down." Marluxia said in a disgusted voice. "It's just me." He sighed.

Alexandria couldn't tell who it was that was yelling at them, but the voice was surely a mans, and he appeared to have a weppon. She squinted abit to try and see who it was, but all she saw was the slightest shine from his weppon. "Why don't you come out here and let me see you." She paused and looked at Marluxia then back to the man. "he may know who you are." she gestured to marluxia, "but I don't."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:26 pm
ooc: sorry, I've got to go for the rest of the day, but when I get on again I'll add you to the character list. bye  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:29 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

((mar-mar))

Alexandria pulled back at first and then remembered who she was and what she was capable of. She brought the sultry look back into her eyes and stepped back into him but this time, she was just abit closer. She brought her hand up to his chest and lifted one of the dangling pendants into her hand. As she played with it a bit she said, "I guess it's a wise decision not to trust me, after all, you don't even have a wepon." She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip slightly as she leaned in to whisper something in his ear, "Then again, is it necesarry to trust someone before you can have some fun with them?" she leaned back.

((Mar-Mar))

Marluxia smiled coyly as her listened to her and watched her lean back. He lifted his hand and let his fingers touch her arm gently as her moved them down her arm. When he reached her hand, he lifted it with the side of his own hand by her fingertips. He leaned into her and said "Yes." seductively. He dropped her hand abruptly and backed away from her. He turned and began walkig in Hals direction. "By the way." he called back to Alexandria. "Should I tell our guest what you just said?" He smiled. "I'm sure she'd love to hear it." He intended to drop the hint to Alexandria and Hal that he knew that she was there.
Hal comes out of hiding "how did you know i was here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:39 pm
name:Flora
side:nutral
wepen:poisone flower wipe *in pic*
pic:User Image

(ya i get to be Flora agen)  

hadesgirl

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:25 pm
Taryx moved forward. "Oh, it's just you, Marluxia.", he said as turned his gunblade away from him and pointed it to the other figure. "Whose your friend here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:06 am
She heard voices in the distance. Survivors... Or something else at least... I gotta check this out, she thought to herself. On her guard, she approached the sounds of noise, clutching the hilt of her katana, in case that something was bad news...  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:55 am
((I'll be combining both replies here just so you know))

Marluxia desided to address Taryx's question first, "Her?" He pointed his thumb back to the girl. He let his gaze fall upon her once more and then turned back to Taryx. "eeh." He shrugged. "don't really know. You can kill her if you'd like." He dismissed what ever Taryx was about to say next, if he was going to say anything, and walked away, fixing his gaze on Hal for a moment to study her. She looked harmless enough. "Believe me dear, once you've been doing what I've been doing for as long as I've been doing it..." His gaze went to the celing as he thought about what he said, asking himself if it was corect. Once it appeared as though he decided he looked back to her, "You know things, and how to do things, that no one should ever be able to know or do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria Watched the man(Marluxia) intently to see if he would do any thing in her favor, but it was time wasted. She knew he wouldn't, but what was the harm in waiting to see. She then looked back to the man who came from the shadows (Taryx). Instead of being able to watch him beat the other man (Marluxia) to a bluddy pulp, she know had to take part in the drama that this had so quickly turned into.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:29 am
hadesgirl
name:Flora
side:nutral
wepen:poisone flower wipe *in pic*
pic:User Image

(ya i get to be Flora agen)

ooc: ooooh, yay! I'm so glad you joined, I promis not to let the strange people come in, throw a garadge party in the ruins, and ruin the rp this time. I'll be like a bouncer and cyber stand at the link that lead into this RP and keep the "bad eggs" out. ((that sounded so stupid didn't it.))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces