Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Alchemy Puppet
" I rather focus on atually living and getting thorugh this." He commented with a small chuckle as he casted Dark Aura once more and then slashed with his Way to the Dawn at the same time.
"oh, like these things are really dangerous." she said flipping over some while striking it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm
"Actualy they can be." Sora pointed up as some Large Bandits and Morning Stars started to apear above them. They're large bodies smashed the ground as if they were nothing creating small craters. "See what I mean?" He added and moved out of the way of the coming heartless and slashed.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Roxas flipped and spun to avoid the heartless's attacks. He slashed and hacked as best he knew how. With all the commotion and excitement happening at once, he almost gave Sora a good whack over the head, luckily the witty teen had fast reflexes and halted the blow with his blade. They spent a brief moment with eyes on their opposite, and then quickly slashed aside the growing heartless behind the other, thus leading them to be back to back.

“Well,” Roxas chuckled, “Never thought I’d actually fight along side you, Sora.”
Sora smiled his usual go lucky grin, “Yeah, weird the way life works, huh!”

(Out of character: I hope you don’t mind me playing sora this time, considering know one actually is playing him at the moment, its just a one time deal, I’m sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:00 pm
"as if" she smirked and flipped ontop of it and slashed it in half.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:07 pm
"Woh, girls got skill," Roxas remarked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 pm
((It's ok, if you want you can play as Sora from the rest of the rp.))

"Whatever." Riku commented and slightly shruged it off and use dark aura on Large Bandits. "Wait.....since when do large bandits come to Radiant Garden?!" He just relized this and it was true. Large bandits don't normaly come to this world. "What the heck is going on here?" He muttered under his breath as unsuspecting claymore before him nearly hitting him if he didn't move out of of the way. He loked at the attacker to find a group of beserker nobodies. "They're here too?" From what Sora and the others had believed, the nobodies such as Dusks and Dancers, had cleared away once Organization XIII had been defeated. "This is crazy." He was getting annoyed and so he slashed his way.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:20 pm
(Reallly!! I can be Sora TOO, SWEET!!! May I? * if no one wants him, if somebody does, they can have him*)

Roxas glances up and recognised the on coming set of threats. "No way," he utters to himself, then turns to the others "Hey, I'm going on ahead to help Namine and Kairi, alright."

Starts to run off and calls back, "Don't wait up!"

(I got to go to bed now, bye, until tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm
((Sure go ahead. ^^ See you guys tomarrow!))

"Be careful!" Donald exclaimed to Roxas as he left when casting Firaga.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 pm
"wait, whats going on?" she asked as more of them appeared. and she kept fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:46 pm
Everything was in chaos between the sudden attacks of the Beserker Nobodies and Varieties of Heartless. During the fight as Riku fought he noticed that The heartless and nobodies were fighting against each other and vice versa. Riku kept a watch on this until he noticed that none of the nobodies and heartless were attacking him nor sora or the others being left out in the fight as by standers. "What the-?" He was basically speachless over the cene as nobody and heartless fought against one another. "This is confusing." He made an odd look.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Sazuka notices the same thing and watches on the top of some of the buildings.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Axel walks outside looking angry  

hobo greene

hobo greene

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:55 pm
Demyx asks"what is wrong"Axel replies"i have missplaced my bades".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:32 pm
Naminé chucked a fistful of senbon at a hearless, then crashed into Axel. "Oops, sorry, Axel," she said, getting up. He just looked confused as Demyx and him looket down at her. "Sorry, no time to explain. He's here!" she said, starting running again, this time having only Kairi and Roxas follow her. They looked at her questioningly as they all ran. She threw another senbon over her shoulder, hitting a dancer and killing it, then said, "There's someone here, someone you know very well. It's the guy we've been looking for... What did you say his name was again? Anyway, he didn't go to Cid's house in the Bailey. For some reason, he's at the lab inside this old castle," Naminé said, running. She ran through some old hallways in what used to be Hollow Bastian castle, finally reaching the door to the lab. Along the way, the three of them had successfully destroyed quite a few heartless and nobodies, partly due to the fact that both of them were fighting each other, a phenomenon the others were currently watching outside.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:58 pm
Roxas spotted the girls and ran after as quick as he could, "What the heck’s going on” he utters to himself. He watched Namine turn a corner then suddenly plop backwards down to the ground, then get back up and run. She had obviously bumped into something, but what? Kairi disappeared after Namine around the corner. “Oh man,” Roxas thought, “I’m falling behind!” He runs faster to catch up And just as he turns the corner he notices two familiar faces staring blankly at him. “What the!!! Nah couldn’t be.”
He brushes away the images from his mind, thinking to himself, “That’s impossible.” Then continues after the girls.

Sora noticed the strange behavior in the heartless and nobodies. And slowly halts his attacks. “Wait a sec. they’re not fighting us. They’re fighting each other.” He looks around at the horrid spectacle of shadows being twisted apart by dusks, Dragoons tarring away at any heartless in their path.

“This is weird.”
(insert Sora's WTF face biggrin )  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas