Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
disney worlds you would like to visit in KH3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want some money?
  yep ^_^ *vote*
View Results

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Seth_Tyron
I know this might be different but I would like this in KH3. Hunchback Of Notredame.
thats a really good idea! It has alot of elements that go along with the value things in KH  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 am
anime__cosmos
Seth_Tyron
I know this might be different but I would like this in KH3. Hunchback Of Notredame.
thats a really good idea! It has alot of elements that go along with the value things in KH
I agree with you.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Zizima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:23 am

Yea, I wish too that I could visit FF worlds..

Like Gold Saucer! 8DD (Was that the name? Can't remember)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Shiro-kasai
hmmm.....maybe.........Finding Nemo? But that would end up being alot like The Little Mermaid.

Nah, I had a feeling that Finding Nemo would be the underwater version of Winnie the Pooh since there are no villians in the movie.

Yea thats true  

Shiro-kasai

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Jisen Meizuki
anime__cosmos
Seth_Tyron
I agree with you.

cool! I thought people would think it's a lame idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:24 pm
I wanna see some of teh shows. I mean like Some from Talespin, Darkwing Duck, or more from Ducktales. i wanna see Launchpad! lol that or the Aristocats, jungle book, Oliver and company, or the great mouse detective. Or like bring in Lion king 2 or Mulan 2.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:26 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
I wanna see some of teh shows. I mean like Some from Talespin, Darkwing Duck, or more from Ducktales. i wanna see Launchpad! lol that or the Aristocats, jungle book, Oliver and company, or the great mouse detective. Or like bring in Lion king 2 or Mulan 2.

Dude I definatly like Oliver and Company. thats one I would love.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:01 pm
Seth_Tyron
Trigger Happy Xigbar

Dude I definatly like Oliver and Company. thats one I would love.

yeah, that would be awesome! Great Mouse Detective wouldn't be too bad, either.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Waffle Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar

Dark Wing Duck? Tailspin? I'm not the only one who remembers those show! biggrin What about a Black Caldren world? Or the greatest world ever....
MARRY POPINS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:46 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar

That sounds like a really good idea. I've never thought about the animated tv series such as Bonkers, Gummi Bears, and Rescue Rangers. However, I had a feeling that the KH would be based on Disney movies and movies only. sad  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:59 pm
Waffle Hero
Trigger Happy Xigbar

Dark Wing Duck? Tailspin? I'm not the only one who remembers those show! biggrin What about a Black Caldren world? Or the greatest world ever....
MARRY POPINS!!!!!
not the black cauldron I read teh books and the movie sucks in comparison becausee the movie crammed 2 books in one. Gurgi is more monkeyish and Flueddur has blond hair and facial hair. i thought about Mary Poppins too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar

That sounds like a really good idea. I've never thought about the animated tv series such as Bonkers, Gummi Bears, and Rescue Rangers. However, I had a feeling that the KH would be based on Disney movies and movies only. sad
Yeah Bonkers!!!!!!!! I loved that show! i thought of rescue rangers but we do have chip and dale. I wanna see Max - Goofy's son  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:38 pm
Pocahontus
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:45 pm
I would like to go to some of the FF worlds XD  

Tessy5

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:35 am
i wanna see cloud and tifa get together - Aeris is a waste of space in this game. everyone else is in their Advent children clothes except Aeris because she's DEAD! and should stay that way.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff