• Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:43 pm
Alexa-sama
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Hoik. O __O

I'm safe, right?

I dunno my post count and I haven't donated anything before I've been on quests/saving-up-fors, but I'm not gonna get kicked out, right?

gonk

And I feel your pain about the cramps. It's surf's up for me, as well. D:

Yeah, you're safe. Like I said, this is for the morons who showed up and split. Dead weight.

It's times like this I wish they'd invent the portable modern vacuum for sucking all this bloody stuff out the first day, instead of walking around with a damn cork up my t**t for 4 days and bleeding on all my good underwear.

Edit: I accidentally edited your post sweatdrop

Yay!

And edited it? o __o

Yes! If only! But atleast we have an excuse to be bitchy and demand chocolate and attention and stuff..

Yup, instead of hitting Quote I hit Edit. Go me, I'm SMAT!

Ah, I must beg for other sweets, as I'm highly allergic to chocolate and can get chemical burns from the touch if I don't scrub.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:14 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Hoik. O __O

I'm safe, right?

I dunno my post count and I haven't donated anything before I've been on quests/saving-up-fors, but I'm not gonna get kicked out, right?

gonk

And I feel your pain about the cramps. It's surf's up for me, as well. D:

Yeah, you're safe. Like I said, this is for the morons who showed up and split. Dead weight.

It's times like this I wish they'd invent the portable modern vacuum for sucking all this bloody stuff out the first day, instead of walking around with a damn cork up my t**t for 4 days and bleeding on all my good underwear.

Edit: I accidentally edited your post sweatdrop

Yay!

And edited it? o __o

Yes! If only! But atleast we have an excuse to be bitchy and demand chocolate and attention and stuff..

Ah, I must beg for other sweets, as I'm highly allergic to chocolate and can get chemical burns from the touch if I don't scrub.

xd

We ain't ig'nant! We is edjamakated!

Holy hell. > __o That must suck, ne? What about white chocolate though? Technically, white chocolate isn't really chocolate at all..

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:49 pm
Nethilia
ZeekSlider
Axel the Bard
Uh, she said not donated, and have less than fifty posts in the guild. You have plenty more.
Yeah, i know. I went broke donating to her after shelling out 10K for the letters yesterday. Now I only have 200+ right now and is going to start a bump thread this afternoon when I get back from class.

I hate being broke...

you're safe. You post. I mean people who joined and split.
You mean I donated 500 gold thinking I would get booted when I didn't have to?!

I hate misreading things.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:23 pm
Oh shat, I dunno if I have enough posts, but I do remember donating a little bit, I suppose I could put some more in...

Post count 260 or so.

I donated 23 gold for the heck of it.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:06 pm
Wait... how much gold have I donated? I forgot... sweatdrop Anyway, since I'm the only gym leader who isn't a mod (and does not wish to be) I wonder if I'm still exempt...But, those who just join and don't post are slightly better than those who join and spam (like the newbies in the yaoi guild), right...?

Oh, and I voted for Kerry. At least the senator and congresswoman whom I voted for won.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:07 pm
You're okay obviously, I'm sure you have a high post count. I think she's just adressing to all the new people who sign up but do nothing.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:56 pm
Yay

Ice and dragon is the way to go

Metagross heart

Dragonair looks best so I stop it evolving there heart

Gyrados heart heart

Ruby and saphire are the best for dragon/ice teams

The people in the tower just can't deal with the moves I can pull  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:16 am
*cough* Enough about your Aunt Flow coming to visit.. that makes me feel all queasy inside. Ugh. No offence..

Kerry, though the lesser of two evils, wasn't a helluvalot better. Didn't you guys have a green teem? Where's Nader? Ow. I got something in my eye...  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:28 pm
dorkus-malorkus
*cough* Enough about your Aunt Flow coming to visit.. that makes me feel all queasy inside. Ugh. No offence..

Kerry, though the lesser of two evils, wasn't a helluvalot better. Didn't you guys have a green teem? Where's Nader? Ow. I got something in my eye...

But we're talking about chocolate now...

And I have no clue about Nader.

But Kerry > Bush.

I mean, please! The zoo called; they're missing a monkey.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:10 pm
Eh, personally I didn't care much for either personality, and I don't think it would make a large difference on the war, but I definately on the democratic side of other issues. Still... while I very much would have Kerry to win, or wish Bush hadn't taken 49% of the country voting against him as a "mandate" I guess I fall into the "live goes on" category.

Though, at heart, I'm a Kucinich supporter razz  

Axel the Bard

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:38 pm
Alexa-sama
Nethilia

xd

We ain't ig'nant! We is edjamakated!

Holy hell. > __o That must suck, ne? What about white chocolate though? Technically, white chocolate isn't really chocolate at all..

XD! I be a genie-us!

Yeah, I'm good on that. So I eat nothing but that. Whatever makes the chocolate brown is what probably makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:10 pm
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

Yeah, I'm good on that. So I eat nothing but that. Whatever makes the chocolate brown is what probably makes me sick.

^ Ph34r her. Litterally, she owns the guild. sweatdrop

I like white chocolate.....my personal favourite. But...I think it might be the cocoa beans. Just maybe. That's my two cents. 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Rayjayler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:03 am
sorry i don't post much. if i don't get kicked i am gonna post a lot more
starting now!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:59 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

^ Ph34r her. Litterally, she owns the guild. sweatdrop

I like white chocolate.....my personal favourite. But...I think it might be the cocoa beans. Just maybe. That's my two cents. 3nodding

O __O *Grovels*

Yea. It probably /is/ the cocoa beans. But hey; white chocolate r0Xx0rz just as much as milk and dark. :3

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

oGolem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:12 pm
And Lo, the net returneth. I will follow, Nethilia, wherever you meander. I lost my net on holloween... blech.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff