Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What to do in Hong Kong evenings/weekends? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` E G G !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:51 am
domokun
I literally 'strut' around. ;]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:59 pm
` E G G !
domokun
I literally 'strut' around. ;]

What does strut mean? >_<  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beixuelong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 am
Strut, eh? wink

Well, I think I found the solution to my social problems. I just need to go out more - but to the right places. And since I'm an active musician (drummer, composer and all that) I should start finding out where the young music-people of Hong Kong hang out. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:21 am
Beixuelong
Strut, eh? wink

Well, I think I found the solution to my social problems. I just need to go out more - but to the right places. And since I'm an active musician (drummer, composer and all that) I should start finding out where the young music-people of Hong Kong hang out. rolleyes

Sing K that's the only place. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beixuelong

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:41 am
[Bab! Co.]
Beixuelong
Strut, eh? wink

Sing K that's the only place. sweatdrop

Sing K?.. What/where's that? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:07 am
Sing K means to sing Karaoke.

Speaking of which, don't people go do that in private rooms? How are you going to meet people like that? gonk

I think I've PMed you before, but I still don't have any ideas. Maybe try join some sort of fanclub? Go down to the arcades and play games with people? Or get friendly with the local drugdealers in Mongkok.  

Lawrencew

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 pm
OMFG yes, go arcades in Hong kong and play Drum Mania or other instrumental things, because if you're good at, I guarantee many people will watch you play. I guarantee.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:24 am

Walk around? S:
    It's nice especially at night! ^^V
    Hahas. I said that already... ==;;

dazziOs

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:26 pm
p a n d a z !

Walk around? S:
    It's nice especially at night! ^^V
    Hahas. I said that already... ==;;

Japan is my favorite place at night. All the lights and high technologies! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:45 am
[Bab! Co.]
OMFG yes, go arcades in Hong kong and play Drum Mania or other instrumental things, because if you're good at, I guarantee many people will watch you play. I guarantee.

Oh, would me playing drums for 10 years help with that? I haven't tried that game yet so I wouldn't know. Arcades do sound tempting though. We didn't have many in Finland and seems they're everywhere here - and I do like games! whee  

Beixuelong

Beixuelong

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:49 am
Lawrencew
Sing K means to sing Karaoke.

Speaking of which, don't people go do that in private rooms? How are you going to meet people like that? gonk

I think I've PMed you before, but I still don't have any ideas. Maybe try join some sort of fanclub? Go down to the arcades and play games with people? Or get friendly with the local drugdealers in Mongkok.

Oh yeah, I should've know karaoke biggrin
I've heard that from my colleagues already but yeah, I kind of understood it so that it's done in private karaoke rooms .... and it's done SOBER which is a scary thought for me. sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff