West is the best!
  North! Duh.
  South.
  I'm a criminal . . .
  Pollwhore.
View Results

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:25 pm
'Oh man...where's the Tower? Where are my friends?' Cyborg thought. He stood up and stretched, his back cracking several times. "How long was I out?" he wondered aloud. Cuppinghis hands around his mouth, he yelled out into the dark. "Robin? BeastBoy? Raven? Starfire? Anyone here?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Starfire heard a yell she looked around excited "Cyborg is that you!?" she yelled loudly.  

DaniBoi66

Drift317

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Jinx opened her eyes groaning as she did "what the-" she said and looked around. "This is not where I was" she added sitting up seeing the unfamilar area she shook her head and stood up placing her hands on her hips to think.

Raven opened her eyes hearing someone calling her name. She got up taking a looks around the area "Okay....?" she said. Raven wondered what was going on 'Where am I?' she thought back to the last thing she remebered and it was her meditating in her room. When she passed out "Great.....just great" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:55 am
Cyborg turned. He heard a familiar voice calling out to him. "Star? Star, is that you?!" 'Maybe if she's here, then the rest of the team is too!' he thought.
"BeastBoy! Robin! Raven! Are y'all here too?"  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Drift317

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am
Raven looked seeing and hearing Cyborg "Im right here Cyborg" she said to him sighing. "You should keep your voice down you don't know if others can hear" Raven walked over to him.

Jinx heard someone yelling to people. 'So im not the only one here' She started walking towards the yellling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:35 pm
"Don't know if others can hear? Man, I want the others to hear! Maybe if anyone else is here, they might know where we are and how we got here!" He looked up to the sky and shouted the other Titan's names once more.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Drift317

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Raven glared at him "Calm down Cyborg, we could receive some unwanted attention, I want to find our friends too but yelling there names isn't going to help"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Starfire flew over and saw them "friends! you are okay I am so joyful that you are" she said  

DaniBoi66

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:47 pm
"Star!" Cyborg exclaimed. "You're here! Wait... are any of the other titans here? Did you see anybody else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Starfire opened her mouth to speak but stopped and closed her mouth then looked down " I am sorry to say, I have not" she said.  

DaniBoi66

Drift317

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Raven sighed "Great....just great" she then started meditating " I am going to try to find them now" she said then started concentrating.

Jinx looked closely and those annoying teen titans but only three of them she chuckled softly "this should be intresting" she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Cardinal groaned, moaning, "I knew I shouldn't have stolen some of Jinx's alcohol. Nor should I have gotten so drunk it hurt." She continued to moan and grumble about her horrible hang over (which ebveryone else should be feeling too) Finally, she actually stood up. "Beautiful." she whispered, seeing only her sister, Cyborg, Jinx, and Starfire. Cardinal switched her toothpick to the other side of her mouth and smirked. "You aren't going to find 'em yet, 'sis. You'll have ta wait until they wake up. Which, I believe, for some of us, may take quite a while." Cardinal chuckled softly to herself and moved swftly over to Jinx. "S'rry fer stealing yer juice. Couldn't resist." One of those little anime sweat drops dropped from her head, like so. sweatdrop She handed an empty Jack Daniel's bottle to Jinx. (Do you smash it?)  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:14 pm
Starfire looked seeing Jinx and Cardinal she gasped "You you.... I find you had to do something" she said which she meant to say was 'I figure you had something to do with this' She made her hands glow into fire bolts  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:14 pm
"Woah, woah, Star, calm down." Cyborg said, grabbing Starfire's hands and holding them down. "Until we know what's going on, we don't need an unconscious body laying around. I mean, maybe we'll need her for something later on." He let go of Star and turned to Cardinal, his eyes momentarily going to the empty booze bottle, then back up to her face. "Um- you aren't the one whose behind this, are you?"  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Drift317

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Jinx glared at Cardinal seeing the bottle and sighing she looked away crossing her arms kind of mad that Cardinal revealed her to the teen titans. "why would we have anything to do with this?" Jinx asked snotty.

Raven looked at the two then at Jinx " Maybe its because you are the bad guys" she said to her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff