Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Embassy of Kabina - TEK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:04 pm
"Helpful talk, you know, things that may be beneficial to either the Embassy or Kabina. Even some of the things going on in outer Byako. Those are always good to hear about. Specifically for me, as I do not often hear things from outside this Embassy." Rizuka took a quiet sip of her still steaming coffee.

"Not always will you need to return. I will have a way to find you and contact you." She gave a little nod and stood up, walking over to the bookshelf by the curtained window. She pulled out a thick book and then pushed it back. On the top shelf a hidden drawer popped open. Rizuka beckoned and out of the drawer came a sheaf of papers, called to her hand.

"If you would like to help us out, I have a few things that I'd need you to sign." She laid out two sheets with sign bottoms. "These are just Embassy alliance papers. If by any chance there's a slip up, which I doubt, it's just a precaution. Anyway, all of this will cover you as well as Kabina." She put the papers in front of him. "Feel free to read over them."

Rizuka sat down again and sighed, looking tired. She'd been running around all morning.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Thomas read them over, more out of boredome than actual intrest. He chuckled for no aparent reason, but it wa sinfact his first time holding a fairly honest job. "Everything seems to be in order..." he said, leaning over and signing the papers on the table.

He once again siped at his cup, and examened the girls tired face. It had been a long time since he had felt physicly exahusted, but he always bolsted his own strength with the power of shadows.

He began thinking about their comunication prolem and sighed slightly at how much they had overcomplicated it. He reached into a pocket and pulled ot a bussiness card with a phone number writen on it in fiant black ink that gave off the illusion of being a shadow cast by unseen forms. "Thats my cell number, just call that and we can talk all you want."

He smirked at how simple the solutin could be. "So, corect me if I'm wrong, but Kaibina was attacked some time ago, wasn't it?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 pm
Rizuka took the card and tucked it away in her jacket coat. "Thanks, I"ll be sure to call." She failed to mention she had no phones.

Rizuka leaned back in the chair, far enough to let go of the table and let her bronze wings support her against the ground. "Yes, Kabina was nearly destroyed back then. It's still building back up, with Princess Aki's help of course."

"I sigh every time I think that this is all I can do to really help. So, knowing that this is the best I can give I plan on making this Embassy strive and be the best of the best. With the help of everyone here it should be a success."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:33 pm
And Thomas failed to mention that he never actualy carieda phone with him. "I look forward to it." It was in fact a method for a more mystical comunication through the plane of shadows. He'd explain it latter, if he remembered...

Thomas leaned slightly to one side to get a beter look at the metalic wings... they were eye catching to say the least. "Any idea who exactly was behind it? The same thing happened to the other clans as well."

"I'm sure it will. I'll do the best I can so long as you keep up your end." It was true, Thomas was best at the more violent side of stealth, but it shouldn't be to bad.

Stiil, he needed to get a good lead before he could actualy do anything.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:10 pm
summery ran onto the embassy grounds with her salmon sighing in relief to find her persuer had lost her
"well, thats a relief"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:32 pm
THis showed potential... judging by the girls shadow something had happened recently...

"You have another visitor."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:15 pm
"We have a good idea of the person behind the idea. We know what went wrong in Kabina itself for sure. But the Princess wants that information to remain disclosed." Rizuka noticed his attention falter as it swayed to her metallic wings.

She pushed herself back up into a normal seated position as she felt someone new enter the Embassy grounds. A frown wrinkled her forehead. "I noticed..." She muttered, not unkindly. Rizuka stood and pushed her chair back. "Excuse me for just a moment." She stepped toward the window, the extending shutters so that they concealed her for the moment.

The sound of birds wings met one's ears. The shutters blew back and Rizuka was gone.

A large sized golden eagle dived down toward the embassy entrance. Bright and vibrant green showed through the feathers. The hawk screeched when it saw the new comer. Landing on the ground before girl it hopped toward her, opening it's beak again and squawking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:48 pm
summery looks at the strange bird confused by it
"uh, squawk squawk? sorry i dont speak bird"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 pm
"Well, you have fun with that. I'll just show myself out." he stood up, and began to walk away. However, he left an incedibly thin and tall, streatched shadow in his place sitting at the table. It stayed motionless, like a dutifull dog.

He walked out of the front of the grounds, having mysteriously procured a gigantic pitch black umbrella wtih which he blocked the sun from hitting him. "You all have a nice day." he said as he passed the bird and girl.

((To the Library))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:36 pm
"You too, we'll be seeing you soon." Said Rizuka's voice from the closed beak of the bird.

The hawk hopped around on one foot then the other, completing a full circle of the new comer. It voiced another shrill shriek. "Who are you?" Jumping up the bird flapped it's large wings and carried itself to a tree nearby, with a branch at eye level of the girl. The hawk's voice was feminine and dutiful, but not as clear as when she'd spoken with her beak closed.

Rizuka ruffled her feathers around, exposing glimpses of bright green under the golden hawk wings. "Why you come to Embassy?" She cut out words to make it easier to speak. Her words were not said meanly, but more in her normal business manner. "Can we help?"

The hawk hopped around on the branch, ruffling feathers. Though birds were enjoyable, their bodies were hard to get used to.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:57 pm
summery looked in confusion at the guy who walked past and then did a double take at the bird "you can talk?!"
summery asked dumfounded "um...my name is summery, im an alchemist who is trying to restore the firma park grounds and i didn't know i was in an embassy"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:17 pm
"Yes, talk. Yes, Embassy." The hawk nodded its head, the beady black eyes firmly on Summery. Again the large hawk ruffled its wings. "I do not know Firma, explain?" She stood on one leg on the tree branch, digging sharp predatory claws into the wood.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:08 pm
Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:35 pm
summery pulled a news clipped from her pocket and held it up
"it was a large park in the city that was turned to stone during a chase scene involving the hunter clan. To restore it i need to pick up a number of complicated ingredients and i happend to find myself here on chance."

xXBeginnerXx

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces