Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Welcome to Gothic Fairyland! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:48 am
*waves a bit* o_o Thank you for letting me join this wonderful guild! It's great to see so many Kaori Yuki fans gathered into one place (sadly, we're few and far between I've realized!).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:00 am
rociel_inorganicangel
Haha! And here i was getting worried that there weren't any current Yuki Kaori fans here.

So thankful to whoever created the community and the people who are already in it, as well as hopefully soon to come ^^.

Perhaps the guild can start an rping thread?

I'm getting quite tired of running around with no clothes XD

Oooh... Roleplay! I love roleplaying... heart What kind of roleplay? The kind where we each pick up a character already created by Kaori Yuki, or the kind where we just borrow her worlds and play in them?  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:59 am
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
Haha! And here i was getting worried that there weren't any current Yuki Kaori fans here.

So thankful to whoever created the community and the people who are already in it, as well as hopefully soon to come ^^.

Oooh... Roleplay! I love roleplaying... heart What kind of roleplay? The kind where we each pick up a character already created by Kaori Yuki, or the kind where we just borrow her worlds and play in them?

I dont usually like original characters unless there's a good reason for them because allowing rampant creation of originals can lead to Mary Sues really quickly >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:19 am
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

I dont usually like original characters unless there's a good reason for them because allowing rampant creation of originals can lead to Mary Sues really quickly >_<

Please, no Mary Sues. x__X I'm disturbed that the Cain section on FF.net is beginning to pop up with them.

But Role Playing sounds like fun. I warn you, however, my roleplay posts tend to stretch on to two or sometimes three paragraphs in a chat setting. <_<;; Who knows how long they'll be when I have hardly any word limit!  

Cain_Hargreaves

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:22 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

Please, no Mary Sues. x__X I'm disturbed that the Cain section on FF.net is beginning to pop up with them.

But Role Playing sounds like fun. I warn you, however, my roleplay posts tend to stretch on to two or sometimes three paragraphs in a chat setting. <_<;; Who knows how long they'll be when I have hardly any word limit!

mine can do that too. In a one on one rp, the posts can be short as often they are dialogue, but in a group rp, the posts tend to be large portions of setting and development and the character's thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:03 am
Evening, people.

Sai-kun

Then again, already created characters don't guarantee a Mary-Sue free roleplay. And then we have the problem staying in character.

Anyway, roleplaying seems like a good idea.
I will probably join, depending on the setting. (I haven't read *all* Kaori Yuki's mangas, you know sweatdrop )
Beware, though, my English can get pretty crappy every now and then.  

Vi Sparklemist

Sabarian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:21 am
Hello!! I am so glad I got to join this guild. I am actually suprised that there is actually a Kaori Yuki guild. I just love her works!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:01 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Evening, people.

Sai-kun

Then again, already created characters don't guarantee a Mary-Sue free roleplay. And then we have the problem staying in character.

Anyway, roleplaying seems like a good idea.
I will probably join, depending on the setting. (I haven't read *all* Kaori Yuki's mangas, you know sweatdrop )
Beware, though, my English can get pretty crappy every now and then.

Agreed! Not about your English being crappy because your English isnt bad ^_^;;
Agreed about characters going OOC and Mary Sue-ish.
And yes, I will join depending on the circumstances of the rp. It will be hard to incorporate all Kaori-sensei's characters in one place. Should there be more than one rp?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:13 pm
More than one sounds good. o.o Although I vote that we have one thread completely devoted to RP craziness. Something no-serious where we can just go to be silly and have fun laughing our heads off. XD Some of the most memorable sideline roleplays I've ever had have been just me and a few other 'characters' goofing off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:22 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
More than one sounds good. o.o Although I vote that we have one thread completely devoted to RP craziness. Something no-serious where we can just go to be silly and have fun laughing our heads off. XD Some of the most memorable sideline roleplays I've ever had have been just me and a few other 'characters' goofing off.

Perhaps threads for serious and goofy rp? ^_^  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:01 am
We could use a thread where we can discuss stuff realted to the roleplays as well (Like we're doing here, though this is the Welcome-topic).

Sai-kun
Agreed! Not about your English being crappy because you're English isnt bad ^_^;;

Just wait... sweatdrop
But thanks anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:01 am
Vi Sparklemist
We could use a thread where we can discuss stuff realted to the roleplays as well (Like we're doing here, though this is the Welcome-topic).

Great! It sounds like we have a lot of people interested in rping ^^

I've never started a thread before let alone a role playing thread... so here's what i'm going to do, and if it's wrong we can delete it ^^;

I'll start up two threads i think... One will be for introducing your character/s which i'll try to be constantly editing to the top post so it's easier to snuff out who's who. If you do have more than one character for differen't rp's I don't know the easiest way to tell people... perhaps for all individual rp threads you can just edit in and name all the people in the first post... And also the Introduction thread can also be what Sparklemist suggests ^^

And then i'll make the second one which can be.. we'll say "light" or Cain's words "goofing off" rp XD. Just because we're all getting started and getting to know each other....

I hope this works  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:42 am
Sai-kun
Cain_Hargreaves

Perhaps threads for serious and goofy rp? ^_^

Agreed... Although I warn you first, I'm the kind of role-player who even in a 'fun' thread, can write up to one page on Microsoft word. sweatdrop

And Mary Sues in Count Cain? Hell, I'm NOT going to step into fanfiction.net now. No way... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:25 am
I'm so glad I found this guild! I'd been looking everywhere for an Angel Sanctuary/Kaori Yuki guild, and here it is! Hooray!  

Mrs. Tasuki

Vampire Ifurita

Sparkly Hoarder

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:20 am
Woo! I'm happy I found a Kaori Yuki guild! Though I haven't read as many of her works as y'all (I wish I could!!! crying ) I love her nonetheless! heart  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff