Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
im bi...how do i tell everyone...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i tell them?
yes <3
89%
 89%  [ 17 ]
no </3
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:23 am
Its easy... don't tell them, is it any of their business?

Is it balls, just wait til you bring a guy home and tell them. 'Hey mom this is my boyfriend... what you didn't know I was bi, you should pay more attention then."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:56 am
PHANTOMS OF MY SCARS
Balmung372
i was like that too

but i kept thinking ya know, this is who iam if you cant accept it too bad

domokun heart domokun

yeah I thought it too I was scared but nothing hppened except a few jocks kicked my a** in a school bathroom but im used to being beat up happens every day but I do know how to fght but im only in 10th grade but im usally against senior football players

Rotten Christ, are you Sissy MacDonald or something? I'm in the same godforsaken grade you're in, and I can hold my own in a fight against heavyweight high-school wrestlers.

Of course, ask Rellik about my femininity/muscles.

Rellik San

Its worrying when someone so effeminate looks like they can snap me in half...

-Isel-

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Rellik San
Its easy... don't tell them, is it any of their business?

Is it balls, just wait til you bring a guy home and tell them. 'Hey mom this is my boyfriend... what you didn't know I was bi, you should pay more attention then."
lol i like it,great idea^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:01 am
Dude people that care if your bi dont matter and people who matter dont care if your bi

Theres nothing wrong with being bi,
IM not bi, but i could be cause theres nothing wrong with it  

Barbwire Soup

A Thousand Painful Memory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:17 am
none of my friends know, cuz its not totaly offaniel yet, i'm bi but i'm not.......tell them and if they ingore you there not wirth it, they should take you for who you are  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:04 pm
Isel
PHANTOMS OF MY SCARS
Balmung372
i was like that too

but i kept thinking ya know, this is who iam if you cant accept it too bad

domokun heart domokun

yeah I thought it too I was scared but nothing hppened except a few jocks kicked my a** in a school bathroom but im used to being beat up happens every day but I do know how to fght but im only in 10th grade but im usally against senior football players

Rotten Christ, are you Sissy MacDonald or something? I'm in the same godforsaken grade you're in, and I can hold my own in a fight against heavyweight high-school wrestlers.

Of course, ask Rellik about my femininity/muscles.

Rellik San

Its worrying when someone so effeminate looks like they can snap me in half...

It is very scary... saying that I'm a very skinny 6'5'' guy.  

Rellik San
Captain

Balmung372

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 pm
A Thousand Painful Memory
none of my friends know, cuz its not totaly offaniel yet, i'm bi but i'm not.......tell them and if they ingore you there not wirth it, they should take you for who you are

i do now....mwahahahaha!!...but its not like i know u or anything  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:25 pm
Barbwire Soup
Dude people that care if your bi dont matter and people who matter dont care if your bi

i agree plus your family is supposed to love u no matter what  

0_oFlamer0_o

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:41 pm
Get a boyfriend. Someone in your school. Make out regularly in public, and bring him home to the parents.

Why not go all-out?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:47 pm
Brett all i have to say i will always love you no matter what. you are my best friend and i will always be there for you. I love you lke the nice brother i never had.You rock and if you parents cant except you bisexualtity just bring up some of their freakin habits.

XJennMannequinX

Twice Scarred

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Im not sure if I'm bi or not = /
its kinda wierd.. anyway if I were I would only tell people i know wouldn't turn on me. Plus, if your friends and family can't accept you.... thats their own problem.

But i do see why you wouldn't want to tell them. It'd be kind of awkward. My brother is gay and he didn't tell me until he was like 17, and he'd been gay since he was what... 15?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:12 am
Hey, I get where your coming from. I just recently told my close friends and my family about me being Bisexual. They still accept me and love me. I lied to myself by not admitting I was Bi. I feel so much better now that I'm free! I don't need to hide it nor do I wish too. If your parents can't accept you as their child, forget them. My mother would NEVER accept me being Bisexual. Hell, when she finds out she's going to disown me! I agree with a lot of people about bringing home a guy. You should DEFINITELY make out with him right in front of your mom! mrgreen sweatdrop Just kidding. Do whatever feels right to you. I'd help but... I don't think we're in the same state. sweatdrop  

Ragnarok the Wrestler

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 am

Do us all a favor, and go back and read all of the announcements, Ragnarok.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:39 pm
I think you should make it a guild rule...
If you dont abide by it, you get thrown out.
Put the rules on the front of the guild so new people when they apply they have to read where it says no going back to old topics or else DEAD.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

knightmasterdude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:45 pm
no offence but that sick just to tell you  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items