Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
want to know what makes me mad about this guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree with me
  yes
  no
View Results

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:52 am
I must be different.
I like to make people feel good. =D

...And I also read through the first post... ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:23 pm
bassmule
FIRST OF ALL A PERSON CANNOT BE EMO BECAUSE EMO IS PURELY A STYLE OF MUSIC. PLEASE LEAVE POSEUR.

And yes, I joined to make fun of people like you. So please exit through the door on the left and take a complimentary razor to cut yourself with seeing as no one gives a s**t about your opinion.
Hmmm... well I wouldn't have gone quite this far, because I know exactly what he means when he says that people do tend to flame other people for problems in their lives that they can't help. But I also agree with you. Kind of. Ugh, whatever. I'm confusing myself now. stare  

Corpse_Bride_131

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:29 pm
Ko-neko_Chan
I must be different.
I like to make people feel good. =D

...And I also read through the first post... ninja

=]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 pm
words.can.hurt.badly
nobody in this guild truely is emo, first of all, emos dont call themself emo and just because you dress emo doesnt mean you actually are. i have already seen a lot of posers in this guild.
i noticed that whenever someone is talking about theif problems in the problems section, poeple just go their and make fun of them or hurt their feelings even worse. that section is ment to make them feel better not worse
why join this guild if you truly arent emo, i bet most people joined this guild to make fun of the people who hate their lives and want to kill themselves. poeple like you guys are what helps teens commit suicide.
if you have read through all of this, then you must truly care unlike the other people who might have stopped after the first sentance

I agree with you. I do sort of label myself as emo, and I have depression, which might make me emo. (That is different from what you wrote.)
Everything else you said I agree with, though. I feel very sad that everyone else seems to be taking this post as a chance to pick on you.  

RedTatsu

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 pm
:DDD
I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR REASON.
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm
DON'T NECRO THREADS
please  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm
Hikaru Akumu
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

...Good lord...please grow up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:11 am
Hikaru Akumu
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

ILoveLOLing

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Hikaru Akumu
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:33 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Hikaru Akumu
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

DaisukeOrDark

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:46 pm
I don't think I am emo. I've been called emo but I don't believe I am...what defines emo, the way you dress or the make up? I don't dress different and I don't wear any make up, I don't cut.

so what constitutes emo?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:58 am
What happens to make me mad is all you little kids, who have no clue about life and probably have not one clue what being emo is, and IF you do cut it's just for the stero-type or to get attention.  

Nikki the Juggalette

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:43 pm
Nikura Uchiha
What happens to make me mad is all you little kids, who have no clue about life and probably have not one clue what being emo is, and IF you do cut it's just for the stero-type or to get attention.

And you do?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Nikura Uchiha

And you do?

I think its safe to say that no one knows what it really is.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:39 pm
Eri Luvs You
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Nikura Uchiha

And you do?

I think its safe to say that no one knows what it really is.

I can live with that statement.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games