Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo is so unapreciated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:45 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
@bassmule: or emo is so often used as a false generic stereotype by the preteen masses

I blame the parents.

Anyway, emo isn't so much under appreciated, as everyone just doesn't know what it is as a musical style, and no one bother with that 'emotional person' crap. We are talking about the music genre, nothing else.

HAHA sooo wrong its now starting to become a label besides what do you call emo hair styles and dressing like an emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
@bassmule: or emo is so often used as a false generic stereotype by the preteen masses

I blame the parents.

Anyway, emo isn't so much under appreciated, as everyone just doesn't know what it is as a musical style, and no one bother with that 'emotional person' crap. We are talking about the music genre, nothing else.

HAHA sooo wrong its now starting to become a label besides what do you call emo hair styles and dressing like an emo
Looking like a t**t...  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:34 pm
Your kiding right emo is everywere.
They made fun of it on my local news.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:35 pm
This is how the beat drops,this how the beat drops,

Really? Damn! emo is ever where out here! O.O

I wanna see your panties drop girl now!

[.Meechie.]

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Looking like a t**t...

What the heck is a t**t  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:47 am
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Looking like a t**t...

What the heck is a t**t
Basically a t**t is a whole new level of moron, oh my god, twats are moronic, you can't believe how moronic a t**t is until you actually meet a t**t and realise they are for real.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:25 pm
Basically a t**t is a whole new level of moron, oh my god, twats are moronic, you can't believe how moronic a t**t is until you actually meet a t**t and realise they are for real.

Isint the word twit  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Plenair1

Isint the word twit

No twit infers some degree of affection. Despite the idiocy.  

Rellik San
Captain

WudupTj

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:25 pm
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Well, seeing as how I'm not a stupid ********, I know I sure as hell don't call them "emo hair and emo clothing", if that's what your asking.
Douche.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:58 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Well, seeing as how I'm not a stupid ********, I know I sure as hell don't call them "emo hair and emo clothing", if that's what your asking.
Douche.

Go ******** yourself  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 pm
Plenair1
Sashimi on a Platter
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Douche.

Go ******** yourself
Bit of advice, don't goad that t**t, or bass or xyloid. They are our resident assholes. Sashimi, stop picking on her, or you deal with me, comprende?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:44 pm
Plenair1
Sashimi on a Platter
Plenair1
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter

I blame the parents.

Douche.

Go ******** yourself
♫ Straight boys, Where you at//I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac ♪

Honestly, there's no point.
I can get someone else to do it for me.
Go get your facts straight.
talk2hand

♪ Straight boys, Where you at//I wanna hit it from the front to the back ♫

WudupTj

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:16 pm
Little 11 year olds shouldn't be cussing.
Hah.
I'm never going to let that go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:23 pm
this thread has massive pwnage on it by sashimi and rellik XD  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Kareesata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Emo is underappreciated for the way the stereotype has grown. People have grown to see us who are Emo as Attention seekers. Honestly, I'm the opposite of that. That is why we are never mentioned, and never appreciated. Ask a "normal" person like a prep or a skater what they would say emo is. I did a few times before. The most common answer was "A wrist cutting, attention seeking, little ******** whore." Sorry for the cuss words. That was their exact phrase. It's burned into my skull.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games