Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Character Pictures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:20 pm
eek I did not expect the pic to be that big eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:07 pm
This is how I want my RP Character to look like, however I got this off the internet so I'll be doing a few changes to it to make it my own character, however the character that I would be doing might some what look like the one I posted, I'll try to make as much changes as possibly however I find this pose really nice, so I'll stick to that... so I'll be working on it. Until then I will post back when I have finished my drawing... that is if I get any free time on my hands, but not to worry I will try my best to get this drawing done >.< Oh and of course I'll be giving her some ninja equipment, so not to worry, this is not exactly how she'll end up looking in my drawing, I'm just using this drawing as sort of as a guide to help me make the best ninja RP character yet >.<

User Image  

Elysia Avalon

darkdude625

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:33 am
don't ask i love gaara oh and theseare my rpc pics User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:52 am
Elysia_ Avalon
This is how I want my RP Character to look like, however I got this off the internet so I'll be doing a few changes to it to make it my own character, however the character that I would be doing might some what look like the one I posted, I'll try to make as much changes as possibly however I find this pose really nice, so I'll stick to that... so I'll be working on it. Until then I will post back when I have finished my drawing... that is if I get any free time on my hands, but not to worry I will try my best to get this drawing done >.< Oh and of course I'll be giving her some ninja equipment, so not to worry, this is not exactly how she'll end up looking in my drawing, I'm just using this drawing as sort of as a guide to help me make the best ninja RP character yet >.<

User Image

*sighs* this pic with have to do... I really suck at drawing and lately I don't got much time to draw =_=  

Elysia Avalon

Elysia Avalon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am
darkdude625
don't ask i love gaara oh and theseare my rpc pics User ImageUser Image

=O Gaara's Awesome! >.< 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:53 am
i'll post later for my info. . . . .  

Fujimory

cheiruhime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 pm
umm... m-my character...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:47 pm
If you wanna know what I will do with your character description of your appearance. Check the Suna Master List. It's a little sample of what I'm trying to do.  

Desmund Sligh

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:24 am
My Character that I drew a couple minutes ago:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:31 pm
She's so pretty! heart

Desmund will Enjoy drawing her. *nudge nudge* xd He'll draw you in time, dear. He's been drawing everyone like crazy! 3nodding

Aman Sinaya

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:32 am
I like her costume design. Simple but elegant. I'm drawing everyone one by one as fast as I can so it'll take a while before I reach her.

Anyways, here's a study of Irv's character Irv:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/russthawk/Irvstudy.jpg

I just placed it in a link cos its big.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:34 am
my carricter just looks like my avatar

i tried to get my avi as close as possible so now i cant get bloodline  

Aura_Of_The_Sand

[Hitsugaya Toushirou!]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:26 pm
User Image
my rpg look  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]