Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares?
  Nightmares your a loser!
  Nightmares yeah everyone has them!
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:48 pm
xLIZA
Isel
Wasps and cockroaches.

That, and I've had the most awful dreams of sexual mutilation.

No one has as many rape dreams as I do.

They're the only dreams I have anymore, and the wasps/cockroaches are actually hallucinations.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:17 pm
i can never remmember muh dreams....  

Lunar_darkness

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:23 pm
Back when I was young and I lived in my old house, we had this antique steel knight figure that was about 2 feet tall. I would have nightmares that it would come into my room at night and stand over me. It bugged me. So I usually went to sleep in my parent's bed. Then I would imagine it killed us all with it's tiny aluminum axe. I still get chills, I remember the part of the dream where I try to climb out of bed to get away and I see myself in the mirror with blood pouring down my face.

Beautiful, huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:37 am
just once.
But it was horrid.  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:08 am
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
Wasps and cockroaches.

They're the only dreams I have anymore, and the wasps/cockroaches are actually hallucinations.

I haven't had a rape dream in a week.
Last one I had I was being raped while being drowned. In my bathroom. My two biggest fears.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:23 am
....mine was.. that i found all my family murdered and with chairs on theyr necks...... it was really horrible!!  

nessielove

emo666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:19 am
Nightmares are how you face your fears emo ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:24 am
i'm scared by the fact i don't dream...or i haven't for about 6 years...0_o  

LelandStanford

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 pm
xLIZA
Isel
xLIZA
Isel
Wasps and cockroaches.

I haven't had a rape dream in a week.
Last one I had I was being raped while being drowned. In my bathroom. My two biggest fears.

I've mostly gotten over my fear of rape since as I've aged into a (still androgynous) male with a deep voice, I'm not quite as much of a target.

However, we share a fear of drowning.

It's not even that my nightmares are necessarily rape, it's... it's like actual sex acts that involve violent mutilation. Usually they occur at the claws of a machine, rarely does it involve two humans in contact.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:35 pm
I don't have dreams very often, and when I do they're strange.

This summer I had a dream that a seal was going to rape me. But, I stabbed it to death with an ink pen.

About two weeks ago I dreamed that I was trampled to death. Then woke up gasping for air. It was odd and scary. I've always been terrified of someone stepping on me.  

itzadoozi

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:17 pm
I dreamed just on Saturday that I was playing near one of the town's gas stations and there was a tree that looked like you could sit on it.
So me and my friend are there and I see a box. I reach inside, and a
hand pops out.
A brown, shriveled up hand. Like a mummy.
But I didn't scream. o_O;;
Then I dreamed one was sitting up in the tree and they all started to pop
out of the ground and come toward me. Then I woke up.

Another time I dreamed (I was six years old) that a mummy was
chasing me through the Mc Donald's PlayPlace. I screamed in that one.
I woke up and started crying. It almost got to me, I couldn't get away.
It really freaked me out.

And then another time I dreamed that my mom, brother, grandma, grandpa and uncle all lived in a high-rise apartment. We owned the whole
thing. There was a construction lot just next door. Well, the workers were
gone and there was this HUUUUGE skeleton as tall as our building in the lot.
I banged on the window to make it go away and it just turned around and
stared at me before banging right back on the window.

That was the only time my dreams tried to wake me up. I shoved a hot dog down my throat and barfed it up. Then I pinched myself. I was doing all I could to wake up and then finally did.

Both the skeleton and chasing mummy dreams were in the same night.
Skeleton first and mummy second.
I also dream about ghosts, which I am afraid of. Real or not, I have a phobia of ghosts. I call it "Paranormaphobia" but if that's not the term, tell me what it is. confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:40 pm
I believe its Necrophobia, fear of the dead, is what you have.  

The-helper-of-the-poor

Kareesata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Recently, I've just been having problems with realistic dreams. They are like nightmares to me. Because it is re-opening a broken and torn heart through my sub-consious mind. Even though I know the dreams aren't real. The memories they spawn from are.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:49 pm
I have horrible, horrible nightmares. Recently, just two over and over.
The first is semi-surreal. I'm in a pit, surrounded by people....unhappy people. I believe it was Hell, but there was no fire. Everyone had their hands in the air, trying to catch a hold of something.
Why not? So my hands were in the air as well.
Through a cloud, a dark hand (black as coal) came down and grabbed my wrist. I was pulled upward....around me, I could see that the pit was in the middle of a beach. The sun was setting, and the sky was on fire.
In the middle of the sun was a huge eye, and it watched as I was pulled upward into the cloud. I'd wake up crying every time.
<---*--->
My boyfriend becomes a god (literally) and my house burns down with me inside it. My soul is trapped in a dead body, so all I can do is watch, and wait...no clue what I'm waiting for, since nothing can release me.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

ccthulhu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:00 pm
I had a dream that my mother was driving and she drove into a lake.
I fear of drowning so i dont go swimming. I stay inside.
One time i was sitting in my dark room and this monster thing came out and attacked me. it was freaky.
Another was when i was little and i was going to stay in this room and the room was dark and the color of blood and there were picture frames with pictures of my life. And when i went to look at them spiders came and attacked me i woke up screaming and now i kill spiders and watch them im not afriad anymore.
Another time was when i looked into the eyes of an old woman i foresaw my own death.

I dont get dreams just darkness and oftenly Nightmares.
I used to get nightares too

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games