Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo in Aeropostale Tees. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you actually going to reply to my topic?
  yes
  no
  I <3 Aeropostale [me >.>]
View Results

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:20 pm
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414
I hate the preps and their stupid converse.... >(....and don't read fashion magazines whatever they tell you!!! don't conform, conforming is for the weak. and i think there is NOTHING wrong with wearing all black. and there is no real meaning of the word, i mean to each their own. and someone doesn't have to be a total ho bag, and practically word rape someone just because they wore all black, and they aren't up to date with your fashion, which probably looks preppy and retarded. i'm sorry but that kind of people make me want to vomit
"your kind of people" make me want to vomit.
typically all black looks like s**t.
I hardly think a person who would make this kind of thread, has the mind to find nicely matching pieces that work together so well, as to be an exception to this fashion rule.
And calling someone who you don't agree with preppy and retarded?
:/
even I don't sink that low, for such a stupid reason.
i only like black shirts, and shoes and hates, p refer black and white, not jsut black, or what ever shirt works best

black and pink for me!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:22 pm
catalyst.for.corruption.
Okay, okay. Does anyone but me realize that by trying so hard no to conform, you are simply conforming with a different group?!

Here's the scenario that plays out...

"Geez! I hate society. Let's rebel! I'm going to be and individual and stand out in this sea of grey!"

"Hey, can I borrow your pink eyeliner? Darn, you're out? Let's hit Walmart before we go to Hot Topic."

amen.

"oh yeah. Wal-Mart, that's so cool. So original, that my grandparents shop there."  

jumbuck [boosh.]

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Xyloid
How does one 'accidently' wear black to school?

Are you blind or something?

sure, tell yourself that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:35 pm
catalyst.for.corruption.
Okay, okay. Does anyone but me realize that by trying so hard no to conform, you are simply conforming with a different group?!

Here's the scenario that plays out...

"Geez! I hate society. Let's rebel! I'm going to be and individual and stand out in this sea of grey!"

"Hey, can I borrow your pink eyeliner? Darn, you're out? Let's hit Walmart before we go to Hot Topic."
Anti conformity is a bunch of bullshit.  

WudupTj

WudupTj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:36 pm
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414
I hate the preps and their stupid converse.... >(....and don't read fashion magazines whatever they tell you!!! don't conform, conforming is for the weak. and i think there is NOTHING wrong with wearing all black. and there is no real meaning of the word, i mean to each their own. and someone doesn't have to be a total ho bag, and practically word rape someone just because they wore all black, and they aren't up to date with your fashion, which probably looks preppy and retarded. i'm sorry but that kind of people make me want to vomit
I hardly think a person who would make this kind of thread, has the mind to find nicely matching pieces that work together so well, as to be an exception to this fashion rule.
i only like black shirts, and shoes and hates, p refer black and white, not jsut black, or what ever shirt works bestBut there's just so many different shades of black, that when you find an outfit that could work, it's likely the colors won't match up right.
I prefer black and white for my clothing.
But most of what I have is black with blue or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:41 pm
Hallejulah.  

Emnik

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

tamachan414

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:51 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414

i never said you were preppy and retarded, i wasn't even referring to you...i was referring to fashion magazines.....and i just get mad really easily, and i'm easily insulted.....sorry -_- and i feel insulted b/c i wear mostly black...and like i've said i mean most things i say as sarcasm...so i'm not really serious. i take everything against me, and i think the world is ouut to get meeee crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:53 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414
i only like black shirts, and shoes and hates, p refer black and white, not jsut black, or what ever shirt works best
But there's just so many different shades of black, that when you find an outfit that could work, it's likely the colors won't match up right.
zomg there are so many shades of black!!!!! like blue black and like green black....it's such a wonderful color....gray black!!!! tis like love  

tamachan414

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 pm
tamachan414
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414
But there's just so many different shades of black, that when you find an outfit that could work, it's likely the colors won't match up right.

zomg there are so many shades of black!!!!! like blue black and like green black....it's such a wonderful color....gray black!!!! tis like love
You know the blackest black there is was invented in england and is called chaos black. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Rellik San
tamachan414
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414

You know the blackest black there is was invented in england and is called chaos black. smile

Do they have a midnight black?  

jumbuck [boosh.]

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:22 pm
catalyst.for.corruption.
Hallejulah.

[insert religious praise here.]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:19 pm
kierichan
Xyloid
How does one 'accidently' wear black to school?

Are you blind or something?

sure, tell yourself that.

User Image

Xyloid

tamachan414

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Rellik San
tamachan414
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.
Sashimi on a Platter
tamachan414

that's awesome!!! i love black, it is so happy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:25 am
kierichan
Rellik San
tamachan414
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.

Midnight is a blue colour believe it or not.  

Rellik San
Captain

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:23 pm
Rellik San
kierichan
Rellik San
tamachan414
Sashimi on a Platter
Chaos A.D.

Midnight is a blue colour believe it or not.

really? It must be a darkish blue then.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games