Reply 83. Dead threads
Who is your fave Yu-gi-Oh character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

erynsel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:25 am
I honestly have to say that I've always liked Yami Yugi and the Dark Magician Girl.

Yami, for he's always got that small wall....and the Dark Magician Girl for....well simply said, she kicks some major butt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:12 am
The dark Magician girl does kick some major butt, however, she isn't the strongest, and sometimes, she is very difficult to summon.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

erynsel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:36 pm
empress dee
The dark Magician girl does kick some major butt, however, she isn't the strongest, and sometimes, she is very difficult to summon.

Exactly....but she does have her good points.... I tend to relate to both she and the Witch of the Black Forest a lot.....Maybe because I have that odd seeing thing with the Tarot.....and the ties in my own soul to Magick....but yea...she can be difficult. She's possibly part Tauran.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:44 am
*giggles* You mean half cow? Tauran's are bulls and cows. They fought for the horde. Haven't you ever heard of the world of warcraft?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

erynsel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:55 pm
empress dee
*giggles* You mean half cow? Tauran's are bulls and cows. They fought for the horde. Haven't you ever heard of the world of warcraft?

Taurans are also reputed for their stubborness. While Arians, like us, have a mean anger streak....we may bank our fires in everyday life, but boy, are we fireballs! When we have to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:24 pm
That is true. We are the Orochi when it comes to the constelations. Did you know that in KOF legends, Iori Yagami is born under the sign of Aries? Yes, he was born April 25. His birthday is almost here. Or is it here?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

erynsel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm
empress dee
That is true. We are the Orochi when it comes to the constelations. Did you know that in KOF legends, Iori Yagami is born under the sign of Aries? Yes, he was born April 25. His birthday is almost here. Or is it here?

Only almost... two more days for our darling Iori. How old will he be? If that's an alright thing to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:38 pm
Ha ha ha, I am actually not sure. It never said the year of his birth, but I am sure I can find out.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:54 pm
I believe, according to stats that Iori is supposedly the same age as Kyo, but I would guess older than Kyo because of month and day.

So, Iori would be 19 as of April 25. Kyo Kusanagi will be 19 as of December 12.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Happy late birthday to Iori! gotta try and get on more often.  

erynsel

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:22 pm
Ha ha ha ha...I know you will. I know you will.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:49 am
My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character is Joey wheeler. He is so funny!  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Ken Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Seto Kaiba, he is a stud muffin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:47 am
Okay, my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh character would have to be Seto Kaiba.

First of all, when you look at what he has gone through throughout the series, he gives you this feeling that he's one that definitely works hard for what he achieves.

Examples would be...

When the first episode came out, Seto had been the King of the Dueling Monsters card Game. More often called the "king of games". On top of that, Seto had a thriving empire of a card making factories and shops. He owned his own set of malls. Yay! (Teenagers would go for a guy who owned his own set of malls before getting to know him.)

Then, when Yugi and Seto had to face off in a duel and Seto lost, Seto was kind of like a big baby then. But, when you think about it, you'd be upset too if you had Seto's reputation and it suddenly went down the drain by some rookie.

Seto swore that day that he would have revenge.

So... months go by, maybe weeks, I dunno... anyway, a length of time goes by and Seto figures that he has a strategy and perhaps a way to beat Yugi. He figures that instead of fighting to trounce someone new, he would fight on behalf of his little brother Mokuba.

Like, if Seto lost this duel, his brother would never trust him again. (nevermind about the fact that Mokuba's soul was captured by Pegasus, its not the point.)

Yugi always had fought for others. Like he always had his friends with him and no matter what happens his friends would be there.

Well, I would say fate was on Seto's side this time. There was more at stake for Seto than with Yugi. So, Seto wins the duel.

Yugi gets sooo upset that he figures he will never duel again. He lost only once out of two times dueling the same person.

When Yugi got his revenge he kept that reputation and countless times over, Yugi kept beating Seto. It was like kicking someone when they were down. That was sooo not nice.

I felt bad for Seto then.

And to this day, Seto still keeps trying to beat Yugi so that he could feel that victory at least one more time. (And that is if you forget about those egyptian god cards. Those cards really do have nothing to do with this except that its proof of victory and nothing more.)

Now for an RP, I would like to see Seto Kaiba's kingdom re-done, but with a better storyline to it.

If no one has any objections, I would like to create it.  

Tiffany Bogard
Crew

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:11 pm
I actually have two favorite characters (though I don't really dislike any of them) -- Yugi Motoh and Maximillian Pegasus.

Yes, I'll be the first to agree that Yugi can seem 'soft', especially in the earlier seasons. But if you watch him throughout the series, you see him becoming more and more confident in himself. It's called character development. 3nodding

Yugi's strength is in his innocence and determination to stand by his morals. Remember, in season one he actually forced the Pharoah to give up control of the body to stop the duel at Duelist Kingdom where Seto Kaiba would've died. And how many times did he risk his life-- more than that, his immortal soul-- to help the Pharoah, without knowing more than the vaguest details about who the Pharoah was, where he came from, and why he was there? Could you do that for an almost total stranger?

Now, on to Max. Max is cool. Just no other way around it. He's not *really* a villain; just a man driven to the edge of madness and desperation by the death of his true love and by the Millenium Eye. (C'mon, he didn't get that in the most pleasant of ways, yanno.) In his post-Duelist Kingdom appearances (and yes, I'm counting the movie) he steps in to help Yugi and the others, and not for any profit of his own. (Did I mention I do a really good imitation of Pegasus, BTW?)  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff