Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
[insert death procclamation here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The emo has died
  R.I.P.
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:14 pm
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
Well, it seems like you're doing a good job with your poetry. I'd like to see more.

>.>

But before I turn this into a kiss-a** central, ridiculous praise courtesy of myself, uh...

I seem to have adopted the opinion that emo isn't good to describe people... I mean, to each their own, but I prefer to call the music emo and the people "emo fans" just to help me differentiate.

Where I'm from, emo the music is almost nonexistant. It's all labeled alternative. But anyway, I hadn't even heard the argument of scene (people right?) and emo (the people) till this guild. I've always known music and people as emo so please forgive me whenever I mix up the correct terms.

It's not even a matter of correct terms, I don't mind what other people use, I've just got... my own opinion.

That's the way it should be. Great I'm starting to sound preachy. We are making such a big fuss over titles when people could just hold their balls on their opinions and not mind what name they get. But people will be people.
And people are reactionary fools.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:16 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel
Well, it seems like you're doing a good job with your poetry. I'd like to see more.

>.>

But before I turn this into a kiss-a** central, ridiculous praise courtesy of myself, uh...

I seem to have adopted the opinion that emo isn't good to describe people... I mean, to each their own, but I prefer to call the music emo and the people "emo fans" just to help me differentiate.

Where I'm from, emo the music is almost nonexistant. It's all labeled alternative. But anyway, I hadn't even heard the argument of scene (people right?) and emo (the people) till this guild. I've always known music and people as emo so please forgive me whenever I mix up the correct terms.

It's not even a matter of correct terms, I don't mind what other people use, I've just got... my own opinion.

That's the way it should be. Great I'm starting to sound preachy. We are making such a big fuss over titles when people could just hold their balls on their opinions and not mind what name they get. But people will be people.

We sure are. But that is how we got here today if you reaaly think about it.  

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Isel
June_Tears
Isel

>.>

We sure are. But that is how we got here today if you reaaly think about it.
Thats true, but its also how we destroyed alot of the good things in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:25 pm
It's a give and take relationship. But of course, humans screwed that up too and now it's really just a take relationship.

As Mr. Smith from the Matrix says, "Humans are parasites."

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:29 pm
June_Tears
It's a give and take relationship. But of course, humans screwed that up too and now it's really just a take relationship.

Hugo weaving, in Matrix, I thought of him in drag (Priscilla queen of the desert) in Lord of the Rings I thought of agent Smith.

Its like Keanu Reeves all through any of his films, I expect him to go, 'WILD STALLIONS RULE!'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:19 am
Rellik San
June_Tears

Hugo weaving, in Matrix, I thought of him in drag (Priscilla queen of the desert) in Lord of the Rings I thought of agent Smith.

Its like Keanu Reeves all through any of his films, I expect him to go, 'WILD STALLIONS RULE!'

And he should do it, too.  

-Isel-

Kareesata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:51 am
That's entirelly true. I want to add a little though.
I've heard people say "Well, I'm glad to be emo. It means I'm diffrent."
No it doesn't. It means your accepting that your like everyone else and you stick to a stereotype.
Then the age-old "I hate myself. I must cut myself." That annoys me. Then people look at me and whisper, "She's emo, she cuts herself and thrives attention." It's rather annoying. I just agree with them now even if it's not true. It shuts them up pretty fast. [:
It's like our taste in music, we're all diffrent.
and i'm sorry if you don't like my opinions. That drives me nuts too. I've been told im a "attention seeking" because I voice my opinions.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:17 pm
There's never anything wrong about voicing your opinions (unless they're really, really stupid). Be more confident, if you really want to voice your opinion just do it. Your adding to something how is that attention seeking?

But of course, don't go out of your way to say something unimportant. Have a sense of standard to follow so people won't chew your a** out.

Here's a blown out of proportion example:

Your father has just died. And at the wedding, tears are everywhere and sobbs are abundant. Well, as soon as your father is down in the dirt, you notice an abnormally slimy snail. Now, you really think the snail is terribly slimy. Do you voice that out as the priest (or whatever religious figure you would use or not) is saying a prayer or do you hold it inside?

This example may not be used in all circumstances. Strangely slimy nails could be poisonous and therefore should be warned of immediately after sighting. Some slimy snails will shoot out aphrodesiacs. Please show caution while around slimy snails.

It's really up to you to decide now isn't it.

Placeo

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 pm
I will be sure to watch out for those slimy slugs now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Your first post is really stupid and obviously need me in your life to beat some sense into your head.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:51 pm
bassmule
Your first post is really stupid and obviously need me in your life to beat some sense into your head.

Hey hey hey.

Stop it. When the crew/elites of a guild are all liking it, don't go in and be the only one being an a*****e. It's just not proper.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Isel
bassmule

Hey hey hey.

Stop it. When the crew/elites of a guild are all liking it, don't go in and be the only one being an a*****e. It's just not proper.

Plus I like June_Tears better then Bass. June has a sense of humour and likes sci-fi other then 'OH EM GEE STARWARZ IS TEH SECKZ <3 ANAKIN... WHO'S LUKE?'  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:19 pm
bass is just a jerk, but atleast he can follow it up  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:31 am
Chaos A.D.
bass is just a jerk, but atleast he can follow it up
Yes, but so can me, you and Isel... and we have better music taste to do it with too.  

Rellik San
Captain

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:39 pm
Just for the record... I LOVE YOU! biggrin

(sorry... am I interrupting something?)  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games