Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:54 am
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
Cain_Hargreaves

Yes! Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks Snow Owl is freaking awesome.

Man, I think I like your tastes. biggrin So there's a Snow in front of Owl... *makes silent note*

Im trying to figure out Snow Owl's role in the manga. He doesnt appear very much. I know he is the card of The Fool, so he's a watcher of sorts, but uh...what else... O_O

He kind of just pops up and plays some music, antagonizes Cain a bit, and then dissapeares. <_< Oh, and he antagonizes his fellow card members, too. Basically, he's just a very very mischevious individual who likes to make it interesting on both sides of the little 'war' going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:01 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Sai-kun
Shura Yukihime
Cain_Hargreaves

Yes! Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks Snow Owl is freaking awesome.

Man, I think I like your tastes. biggrin So there's a Snow in front of Owl... *makes silent note*

Im trying to figure out Snow Owl's role in the manga. He doesnt appear very much. I know he is the card of The Fool, so he's a watcher of sorts, but uh...what else... O_O

Definitly The Fool, then ^_^ very Jungian...the jester archetype...plays crazy, is mischevious and can say things that other people would not get away with, but since he's taken as a comic/crazy figure, he isn't penalized, but in reality he's a watcher and sees things and knows things other people do not. I wish his character were developed more...

He kind of just pops up and plays some music, antagonizes Cain a bit, and then dissapeares. <_< Oh, and he antagonizes his fellow card members, too. Basically, he's just a very very mischevious individual who likes to make it interesting on both sides of the little 'war' going on  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:32 am
It's impossible to choose one. I like the Great Angels (Uriel, Michael, Jibrille/Gabriel, Michael) alot.
But still... Kira is Kira. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:54 pm
Vi Sparklemist
It's impossible to choose one. I like the Great Angels (Uriel, Michael, Jibrille/Gabriel, Michael) alot.

and kira is awsome...  

yorurei

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:21 am
yorurei
Vi Sparklemist

and kira is awsome...

I don't know why but i don't see any attraction to Kira =/.. actually i do know why, but i don't know what other people see in him.

Although... in the art book with the metalic wings and crushed blood red rose.. he does have quite an appeal there XD. But the smirk, and the way he holds himself there, is different to how he holds himself in the actual manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:21 am
rociel_inorganicangel
yorurei
Vi Sparklemist

and kira is awsome...

I don't know why but i don't see any attraction to Kira =/.. actually i do know why, but i don't know what other people see in him.

Although... in the art book with the metalic wings and crushed blood red rose.. he does have quite an appeal there XD. But the smirk, and the way he holds himself there, is different to how he holds himself in the actual manga.

I liked Kira when I first started reading.... But then *HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER*I found out he was actually Lucifer.... Which just doesn't appeal to me....  

RionaDaidouji

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:27 am
rociel_inorganicangel
yorurei
Vi Sparklemist

and kira is awsome...

i see what you mean, i don't find him that interesting either. i think it's cause he's so... normal may nort be the right word, but he's just not that interesting as many of the other more twisted characters. i'm sorry if i've offended any Kira-fans. sorry!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:05 am
Sanekazura
rociel_inorganicangel
yorurei
Vi Sparklemist

and kira is awsome...

i see what you mean, i don't find him that interesting either. i think it's cause he's so... normal may nort be the right word, but he's just not that interesting as many of the other more twisted characters. i'm sorry if i've offended any Kira-fans. sorry!!

I love Kira, there is more to him than it seems at first.
At first he seems to be just your average joe who is nice to Setsuna and has a vague air of mystery around him.
And I really adore how his character develops in the later books. Personally I think his two personas are one in the same.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:20 am
Sanekazura

I can't see how you possibly could offend anyone, i mean, you're just saying what you think. 3nodding

I don't know why I like Kira, to tell the truth.
Sure, he's got some attitude, but I probably wouldn't like it IRL.
Maybe it's the glasses. Lately, I've liked lots of characters/people who use glasses every now and then. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:10 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

I can't see how you possibly could offend anyone, i mean, you're just saying what you think. 3nodding

I don't know why I like Kira, to tell the truth.
Sure, he's got some attitude, but I probably wouldn't like it IRL.
Maybe it's the glasses. Lately, I've liked lots of characters/people who use glasses every now and then. sweatdrop

yeah, glasses are nice, but he doesn't wear them that often, does he?

my favorites in AS are Kurai and Rosiel. i don't know why i like Kurai, maybe cause she's different from any other female characters i've seen in manga so far.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:07 am
OUt of all Yuki books I have read I think
Cain and Kira are my Favorites.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:07 pm
Probably Rosiel. He reminds me of myself: insane. And I always wanted to be born a male crossdresser crying  

Washu The Mad Hatter

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:12 pm
little_washu712
Probably Rosiel. He reminds me of myself: insane. And I always wanted to be born a male crossdresser crying

>_> *scoots her toward the resident Rociel, who by the way frightens me*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:07 pm
Favorite character in AS would be Michael. Love him, him and his shortness, hot temper, everything. Just wish he was in the manga a bit more.... But overall....Cain, Batsu, Suou, and Michael would be up there....I have a feeling I forgot someone though...  

Bemused Dreamer

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:01 am
Lucifer... he's just plain hot xd

And Madhatter... I adore the wickedness!

And many many more... though I have to say I don't like a single character from Count Cain and Cruel Fairytales, a bit weird surprised  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff