g0ld
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:12 am
Fear Richy if u dare
Jisen Meizuki
Fear Richy if u dare
Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith(She might be tough.......... sweatdrop ), Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, STITCH!!!!!!!!!, GENIE!!!!!!!!, DUMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, TINKERBELL!!!!!!!

eek How could you have those four in your party if they're summons? sweatdrop

Ahh, but if they no longer where summons......... SIMBA.................................... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

stare That would only work if there's a problem in his or her world. Sure, that would make an exception for Simba, but what about Genie. They should a problem in Agrabah not once, but twice and still, Genie is a summon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:15 am
jayjaystillhere
ok as partners. Mickey and riku. Sora being able to transfor into roxas. I bet kairi is gonna be needed in boss battles. Leon and cloud is just sick all around lol. but I don't think they will be partners like mickey and riku. Oh and what about the previous keyblade wielders???? ohhhhh dang that would be sweet. biggrin

Sora transfer into Roxas, that would be cool. But still, I don't think Nomura could do that. Besides, Nomura would have to find a way of how Sora would be able to transform into Roxas.

What's wrong with Leon and Cloud? They would cost major damage to the enemies. And besides, they did help out together.

As for the Chasers, that would be hard to do it since the Chasers are in the past while Sora and the others are in the present. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:54 pm
paine,axel,cloud,riku,Auron  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:31 am
Jisen Meizuki
jayjaystillhere
ok as partners. Mickey and riku. Sora being able to transfor into roxas. I bet kairi is gonna be needed in boss battles. Leon and cloud is just sick all around lol. but I don't think they will be partners like mickey and riku. Oh and what about the previous keyblade wielders???? ohhhhh dang that would be sweet. biggrin

Sora transfer into Roxas, that would be cool. But still, I don't think Nomura could do that. Besides, Nomura would have to find a way of how Sora would be able to transform into Roxas.

What's wrong with Leon and Cloud? They would cost major damage to the enemies. And besides, they did help out together.

As for the Chasers, that would be hard to do it since the Chasers are in the past while Sora and the others are in the present. sweatdrop

Actually, no one is sure of them being in the past, present, or future... the secret ending did suggest that it had something to do with Sora's 1 year nap(maybe...), but it never said when the event taken place in the KH2 S.E. were happening at that time... unless new info about the matter has been released to the public... Anyways, my team would be Cloud and Kairi. Cloud for his wicked awesomeness, and Kairi out of curiosity mrgreen  

pwnd_by_twlt

Divine Zim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:15 pm
Tifa & Cloud
they could kick some *beep* xd
Tifa......slap them silly!!! lol cool *slaps heartless and nobody*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:43 pm
If Sora could transform into Roxas it would be a Drive form.

In all honesty I think the Valor form should have been Roxas after you have the battle with him in the world that never was....*drools*  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheSilentSchemerZ3R0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:34 pm
I would say...

Leon
Cloud
Auron
Zexion*