Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Short Story Game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rinalla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:39 pm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OMG! I love it. Absolutly love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:43 pm
Start: books fall off the wall

End: live happily ever after

UNuseable: transported into the books and nothing "normal" ever happens.  

Cyodie

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:30 pm
Books fall off the shelf when Beatrice and Benedick fight in the library. Windows break both before and after he criticizes her singing. Chandeliers shatter on the tiled floors of ballrooms when they really get into their stride.

They live happily ever after anyway.

New story:

Start: It was a dark and stormy night.
End: Mr. Bunny said "Goodbye!"
Unusable: Sudden genre shifts - Mr. Bunny really has to fit into the dark and melodramatic world of stormy nights, or else the dark and stormy night really has to be a part of Mr. Bunny's happy bunny land. Or something else entirely if you're creative.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 pm
Mr. Bunny had just finished one of his favorite books Yum Yum and the Abandoned Chain-saw. He was sitting in his Library when he went to go get the paper. Mr. Bunny usually put off getting the paper until night time. He opened the front door and it slammed in his face.
"Oh my, what a dark and stormy night," He said to himself, chuckling afterwards, "unlike one I've ever seen. I hope all the critters of Lolly Lolly Gum Drop Island are alright." He decided he must go check on them so he put on his floral raincoat and waves fair-well. Mr. Bunny says "Goodbye!"

Start: Yum Yum found an abandoned chain-saw
Finish: England conquers Earth
Unusable: Yum Yum isn't from England  

Zionology

Lady Sunbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm
As Yum Yum turned away from the door, he tripped over an abandoned chainsaw. "Oh my!" said Yum Yum. "This would frighten everyone on Lolly Lolly Gum Drop Island. I must hide it so it will never be found." Then he thought to himself "I'll just put it where it will finish getting rained on and rust solid after the rain stops."
"The best place to put it would be somewhere in England as that country is always damp and gray. It should get very rusty there." He searched and searched for just the right place- not always rainy but very damp. At last he found a circle of stones with a grassy area in the middle. "Perfect!" he thought to himself. "No one will ever be in danger from this chainsaw again."
Little did he know that the circle of stones was a magical place called "Stonehenge" by the natives of that land. The chainsaw, instead of rusting, became shinier as it absorbed magical powers. A mighty warrior named Arthur found it as he wandered through the land several years later. He named it "Excalibur", and using it, England eventually conquered the entire Earth.

Start: A pair of dancing shoes were made by elves.
End: A sea eel was captured by George Washington.
Unusable: magic  
Writing Contests/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces