Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach Ichigo and Rukia - IchiRuki fan guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
What do u guys think about Rukia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurosaki_ichigo_do_po

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:20 pm
she is my favorite character female in Bleach.
she is beatiful, cool and..and...
I don`t know XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:37 pm
*ICHIGO!!!
YOU HERE??
baka, baka, baka...XD*
Yes,!!
Rukia the best!!
Rukia is crazy!
rukia is beaty!
rukia is rukia!
rukia kick ichigo in window!
YEY!!
RUKIA!!!!  

higurashi_kagome_do_po

Dapper Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wyvernix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:49 pm
What I like best about Rukia is her free spirit. She is so different from all the other girls in Bleach, and thats why I heart her. Her drawings also pwn yours xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:08 am
Yes Wyve-chan!
4laugh
it is not princess that necessary to be helped by prince.
it is princess that she helps prince
nyah!
4laugh
*ichigo!!! razz *  

higurashi_kagome_do_po

Dapper Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BeautifullParanoiia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:46 pm
Rukia is my favorite character....aha, gee, I bet you couldn't tell sweatdrop .
My second favorite, though, is the pink-haired lieutenant(can never remember her name stressed ). Which is saying alot, since I absolutely loathe anything having to do with pink. But she's so cute and tough...I just couldn't resist ^^.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:04 am
Kuchiki_Rukia13
My second favorite, though, is the pink-haired lieutenant(can never remember her name stressed ). Which is saying alot, since I absolutely loathe anything having to do with pink. But she's so cute and tough...I just couldn't resist ^^.

U mean Yachiru?

Rukia is awsome ....shes totaly different from a normal main character girl biggrin she doesnt fall in love with the main character right when she sees him or crushes on him LIKE ORIHIME ... and isnt innocent i think i like Rukias ATTITUDE ..the best ... and i think ichigo does too ... go ichiruki~  

goldenmirmy

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

BeautifullParanoiia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:52 pm
Starfire11x
Kuchiki_Rukia13

U mean Yachiru?

Rukia is awsome ....shes totaly different from a normal main character girl biggrin she doesnt fall in love with the main character right when she sees him or crushes on him LIKE ORIHIME ... and isnt innocent i think i like Rukias ATTITUDE ..the best ... and i think ichigo does too ... go ichiruki~

Oh yes. Rukias attitude is absolutely awesome-reminds me of me a little bit. And let's just face it-IchiRukia is just too cute. It wouldn't be very cute if it was....RenjiRuki. That's just weird O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:39 pm
i went to a cosplay picnic yesterday, and a renji wanted to take a picture withme O_o he was a good renji cosplayer, but... ah... me no like renjiXruki XD so i said, uh...no? so sorry! and he said it was okay: D there was only 1 ichigo... but he had tooken his wig off, and i was sad... i had brought a bunch or juice boxes, and i had like, only one left, and i asked him to open it and he was all like neutral stare da hell? but he "opened it" and my friend took a picture, BUT HE DIDNT OPEN IT ALL THE WAy!!! crying so rukia was still confused...

definatly there will be more ichigos at AX, and i will once again bring a juice box! and i will be on a mission to find the perfect ichigo to open my juce box for me... ALL the way : D

*i will post pictures soon! : D*

i make da bestest rukia ever! its true! people told me so! my wig is sooooo beautiful!! when i go to AX i will get lotsa ichiXruki for you all , cause yer meh rukiXichi homies!! *peace sign* pirate  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BeautifullParanoiia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:02 pm
otaku_drea
i went to a cosplay picnic yesterday, and a renji wanted to take a picture withme O_o he was a good renji cosplayer, but... ah... me no like renjiXruki XD so i said, uh...no? so sorry! and he said it was okay: D there was only 1 ichigo... but he had tooken his wig off, and i was sad... i had brought a bunch or juice boxes, and i had like, only one left, and i asked him to open it and he was all like neutral stare da hell? but he "opened it" and my friend took a picture, BUT HE DIDNT OPEN IT ALL THE WAy!!! crying so rukia was still confused...

definatly there will be more ichigos at AX, and i will once again bring a juice box! and i will be on a mission to find the perfect ichigo to open my juce box for me... ALL the way : D

i make da bestest rukia ever! its true! people told me so! my wig is sooooo beautiful!! when i go to AX i will get lotsa ichiXruki for you all , cause yer meh rukiXichi homies!! *peace sign* pirate

Sweet! I need to find some cosplays in my area-and then I'll need to get a Rukia costume!
Juice boxes! OMFG, that's my favorite part-you know in the manga, she never got it opened? I laughed my a** off xd .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:02 pm
Kuchiki_Rukia13
otaku_drea

Sweet! I need to find some cosplays in my area-and then I'll need to get a Rukia costume!
Juice boxes! OMFG, that's my favorite part-you know in the manga, she never got it opened? I laughed my a** off xd .

haha!! JUice boxes is so smart!! Like "hey Ichigo!" "can u open this juice box for me? " *Wink* hehe!! i wanna see the pics razz P  

goldenmirmy

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Angels_Staff

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Hey what you guys are talking about reminds me of this pic:
http://i13.tinypic.com/4ibjeq8.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:05 pm
XD.. so cute!!!

it made me sad though, the ichigo didnt open it all the way.... so "rukia" (me) was still confused.. but i opened it eventually...

i called the renji, " freaky tatooed eyebrows man" and he was all like, stare

twas so funny!  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KitsuneChan66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:48 pm
WHAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT RUKIA THAT HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN SAID BY SHAKESPEARE?~

But seriously she is my favorite character. Chapter 269 broke my heart. emo

I actually might seriously consider becoming emo. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Kitsunechan: that's a bit ahead of me-i'm around episode 37 or 38 on YouTube. I'm losted...
otaku_drea: I love the jiuce box idea, Drea-Chan! Mind if I steal it? wink  

BeautifullParanoiia

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 pm
Kuchiki_Rukia13
Kitsunechan: that's a bit ahead of me-i'm around episode 37 or 38 on YouTube. I'm losted...
otaku_drea: I love the jiuce box idea, Drea-Chan! Mind if I steal it? wink

of course! it is yours to *steal*! i wanted to bring a bunny to the picnic to, but i couldnt find one....

oooh! but my friend, my mom , and my sister and i went to walmart, and i was roleplaying as rukia and since walmart was easter themed, i would go crazy whenever i saw a bunny XD like, there were pink, green , blue and yellow bunnys... but there was this HUGE one! and i was all like,
heart _ heart heh heh... so awesome...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces