Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:04 pm
Answer Jill wouldn't have survived the Mansion incident. No RE 3. Chris would've fell, most likely. Plain and simple. Barry helped alot with Jill, after overcoming Wesker. razz

Question: What if Nicholai and Mikhail were to get into a classic Russian Knife fight? Who would win?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:42 am
((By the way, when I asked about what if RE1.5 was completed and all that, I mean how would it affect the RE storyline in the long run, but oh well.))

A: Nicholai because he plays dirty. I would like to see Nicholai in a knife fight with Krauser though, that would be legendary.

Q: What if Billy didn't run off? What if he stayed with Rebecca throughout the mansion incident?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:53 am
((Well, I couldn't really elaborate on that Bio, because well, that'd be creating a whole new part of RE that merely would be an opinion. That'd shift alot of things and that'd be hard to describe. It'd be like erasing RE2 and everything from there and then making your own decisions, which is hard to do at that point.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
((By the way, when I asked about what if RE1.5 was completed and all that, I mean how would it affect the RE storyline in the long run, but oh well.))

A: Nicholai because he plays dirty. I would like to see Nicholai in a knife fight with Krauser though, that would be legendary.

Q: What if Billy didn't run off? What if he stayed with Rebecca throughout the mansion incident?

A: Rebecca probably wouldn't have been hiding out so long in the medical room adn would've helped whoop a** with him.. Hello Billy, Good Bye Chris!

Q: What if Ada actually died in re2?  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 pm
Then Leon would be really screwed and would be dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:09 pm
then there would be no RE4 cuzz i think everyone knows that Leon is a wuss thatcan never do anything himself.

Q: what if Ada wasnt PMSing all the time and stuck on weskers side through the whole series?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:21 pm
Then Leon would have died in RE2 (if only).

Q: What if Enrico never died?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:15 am
I think, if Enrico hadn't died... Well, first you have to look at the fact that he was injured when Chris/Jill found him, and THEN he was shot. So if you're talking about, if he was injured and not shot, he would've probably died somewhere along the way. But in the instance that Enrico wasn't hurt at all...?

I think Enrico would've helped Jill/Chris meet up with the rest of the team and together, with one more person, would've effectively escaped more easily. And Enrico knew who the traitor was, so he could've told everyone sooner, and they could've stopped Wesker before he activated the Tyrant, thus saving them alot of hassle, but nixing one very awesome boss battle. biggrin  

Tyr525

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:36 pm
A: The survivors would have learned who the traitor was much sooner, and that could save them from the whole Tyrant incident.

Q: What if the Tyrant hadn't been unleashed, thus stabbing Wesker, thus forcing him to inject himself with his handy little virus?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:53 pm
A: Wesker wouldn't be all super human and quite a few games like Re:Cv and re4 wouldn't have been as interesting xP

Q: What if... Umbrealla were the good guys ad S.T.A.R.S were the bad guys?  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Marguerite Blakeney
Q: What if the Tyrant hadn't been unleashed, thus stabbing Wesker, thus forcing him to inject himself with his handy little virus?

Actually Wesker stabbed himself BEFORE the Tyrant attacked him. He did it well in advance, but the virus would only take effect, putting Wesker in Temporary death when such an even occured. It was the plan all along. There's no way Wesker would get nearly torn apart by the tyrant and THEN inject himself as an act of desperation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Marguerite Blakeney

Actually Wesker stabbed himself BEFORE the Tyrant attacked him. He did it well in advance, but the virus would only take effect, putting Wesker in Temporary death when such an even occured. It was the plan all along. There's no way Wesker would get nearly torn apart by the tyrant and THEN inject himself as an act of desperation.

To go along with what Bio said, if Wesker was alive after being stabbed, he would've moved, or yelled in agonizing pain. I mean, you just got a claw through the stomach/cheast area. I can't remember which one. He would've died from blood loss before he got to the virus, let alone inject himself with it. And to add one more thing to it, if he would've injected himself during his death, he probably would've become a zombie, or some super creature without his normal appearance.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:49 pm
Vash Thompson
To go along with what Bio said, if Wesker was alive after being stabbed, he would've moved, or yelled in agonizing pain. I mean, you just got a claw through the stomach/cheast area. I can't remember which one. He would've died from blood loss before he got to the virus, let alone inject himself with it. And to add one more thing to it, if he would've injected himself during his death, he probably would've become a zombie, or some super creature without his normal appearance.
Thank you.
By the way, when the claw is bigger than Shaq's hand, the line between Stomach and Chest gets kinda... vaporized...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Thank you.
By the way, when the claw is bigger than Shaq's hand, the line between Stomach and Chest gets kinda... vaporized...

I keep forgetting important details like that.  

Elliot Salem

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:40 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Marguerite Blakeney

crying i'm sorry! please don't eat me! i was just asking what if wesker was never conveniently stabbed by tyrant, and suddenly became super-human by his next appearance. basically, what if his plans went awry. forgive me master! i am not worthy! *bows* crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff