WHich one is better
  wii
  ps3
  X-box 360
View Results

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:49 am
See, I've had the opposite problem. My Nintendo products have lasted me forever. My old original game boy still works to this day. I've dropped my DS countless times, and it even has survived my 2 year old daughter. My old PS2, on the other hand ._. It had disc read errors after the first six months of me buying it new.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:55 pm
You are the only one I have ever heard of having a ps2 problem i still have my launch ps2 and ps1 and both are still working famously, not to mention my launch psp. On the other hand alot of my gameboy games just lost there zap after a while.  

black_knightj

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:47 am
My best friend also had DRE with her PS2. It still works, but she can't play certain games on it anymore and she can't watch movies. And more of my friends had the same problem XD; So I KNOW I'm not the only one. Although, I am pretty happy with my slim (so far >.> I've only had it for a few months).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:09 am
If you look at PS2 controllers and compare them with nintendo crap, you will see what quality is.

Also, nintendo always release half finished products, and release "extra features" later, which will complement their lack of product, which both Sony and Microsoft's products already have built-in when you buy the machine.

Nintendo is a bunch of money grubbing bastards, most of its games are made for children anyway.  

Mephil

Fashionable Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hawke Eye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:07 pm
XBox 360 is most definately the better system, PS3 is a close second though  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items