Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
WELCOME TO CLOUD HIDDEN IN TWILIGHT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

malieki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja
malieki
*walks thru the village streets* wow i wonder if these people will accept me into there academy and not reject me by the sight of my clothes *stops and looks at a puddle* *thinks to himself maybe i can just see her one more time* *does a handsign then his mother appears in a water form* in a low voice he says "ma ma mother is that you?" *he starts to cry* then he screams "mother!!!!!!!!! why couldnt i had of saved you that night!!!!!!!!................ in a low voice then gradually gets louder "i was too weak but since your death i will avenge you and i will train and become the greatest ninja this village has seen!!!!"..................... *he trys to hug his mother but the water falls back down* *tears flowing down his face* "mother im sorry............ im so sorry" * then he struggles to get up then walks into an ally and falls asleep*

Sam was walking through the streets when she heard someone cry 'Mother!!!' "What the?" Sam said as she hurried towards where the sound came from. She didn't see anyone so she kept walking, she glanced around when something lying in an alley caught her eye. 'I wonder what that is?' She thought. She walked over tothe still figure, "Its a boy!" Sam exclaimed. "But why is he sleeping out here, and in an alley?"

wakes up oh hello *trys to put a smile on his face but cant so he just sits there studying his new visitor*

"Hi my name's Sam, what are you doing in the alley?"

"hi my name is malieki, this is the only place for me to sleep am i not allowed to be here?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:32 pm

Quote:

"hi my name is malieki, this is the only place for me to sleep am i not allowed to be here?

"No of course your allowed to sleep here but your welcome to come stay with me. I know what it feels like to be alone," Sam said smiling and holding out a hand.

new_ninja

malieki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:49 pm

new_ninja
Quote:

"No of course your allowed to sleep here but your welcome to come stay with me. I know what it feels like to be alone," Sam said smiling and holding out a hand.

*takes her hand* thanks alot but i dont think you would want such a dirty person in your home would you
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:24 pm

malieki
new_ninja
Quote:

*takes her hand* thanks alot but i dont think you would want such a dirty person in your home would you

"Thats what a shower is for. Besides I have an extra room and a pair of old boys clothes that my older brother left behind when he went off to war three years ago," Sam said leading him to her home.

new_ninja

malieki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:57 pm

new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja
Quote:

"Thats what a shower is for. Besides I have an extra room and a pair of old boys clothes that my older brother left behind when he went off to war three years ago," Sam said leading him to her home.

hey thanks but you wouldnt mind me stayin with you till i can go to the academy? would ya?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:26 pm

(Tsukiko walks into village at night with a black wolf cub at her side. Looks up at moon)

"This place... the moon favors it and shines brightly upon it.
It reminds me of ho- no I shouldn't think of that place they, will not think of us, and if they do it will be with hate. And yet...I miss them so much, especially okaa-san." (sighs) "I really shoudn't dwell on past memories, lets go Luka. Tomorrow we begin a new life and hopefully we can make this work." claps hands together and prays," Blessed moon please grant me the power I need to become stronger so i can destroy the memory of those cursed people who I have come to love so much that i can not hate them." Ads in a whisper " and please, watch over okaa-san."

Loonarain

new_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:44 pm

malieki
new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja
Quote:

hey thanks but you wouldnt mind me stayin with you till i can go to the academy? would ya?

"No of course not," Sam said smiling warmly. "Now come on."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:16 pm

new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja
Quote:

"No of course not," Sam said smiling warmly. "Now come on."

ok thank you "gets up"

malieki

new_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:34 am

"No problem. Bathrooms down the hall, so go get yourself cleaned up and I'll put some clean clothes outside the bathroom door for when your done."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:22 am

new_ninja
"No problem. Bathrooms down the hall, so go get yourself cleaned up and I'll put some clean clothes outside the bathroom door for when your done."

ok thank you *go down the hall and starts to take a shower* oh this is soo nice i forgot how nice these could be *gets done with the shower and drys himself off* *peers out the bathroom door and takes the clothes* wow these clothes are pretty nice *puts them on walks outside the bathroom* hey sam where are ya?

malieki

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:30 am

great so i am at cloud village razz question !!! how do get tittle of genin ninja ?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:32 am

ricardo.demon
great so i am at cloud village razz question !!! how do get tittle of genin ninja ?

Go here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7782971

new_ninja

new_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 am

malieki
new_ninja

ok thank you *go down the hall and starts to take a shower* oh this is soo nice i forgot how nice these could be *gets done with the shower and drys himself off* *peers out the bathroom door and takes the clothes* wow these clothes are pretty nice *puts them on walks outside the bathroom* hey sam where are ya?

"I'm in the basement!" Sam yelled up to him. He went down to the basement to find a large open room with mirrors lining the walls and several punching bags scattered throughout the room. In one corner there were boxes, one containing shurikin, one kunai, one demon shurikin, and some other assorted weapons each in their own box. In themiddle of it all was Sam practicing combinations on a worn punching bag.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:50 am

new_ninja
malieki
new_ninja

"I'm in the basement!" Sam yelled up to him. He went down to the basement to find a large open room with mirrors lining the walls and several punching bags scattered throughout the room. In one corner there were boxes, one containing shurikin, one kunai, one demon shurikin, and some other assorted weapons each in their own box. In themiddle of it all was Sam practicing combinations on a worn punching bag.

*he sat down and studied her movements* *then looks at all the weapons* "thinks to himself wow i wonder why she has all these weapons? just ask her when she is done" hey sam when your done i wanna ask you a question ok?

malieki

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:10 pm

i seeso its hard get ranks razz
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items