Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chani's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hate faygo

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:04 pm
Leon walks into the classroom and registers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:38 pm
Welcome aboard, Leon... you may follow the previous assignment I posted. I will also ask how you would like to apply what you learn here just as Xavier did.  

beddyteddy2

I hate faygo

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:16 pm
"I would like to outfit various weapons within my puppet with any type of posin ranging from a sedative to a poisining. I would take Okami(my puppet) out and shoot a needle behind me. I would then attach a chakra string to it. I would go around and above the chunins and let the needle get the person on the tower in the neck." Leon said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Haliya
*looks over notes and nods in approval*

Ok.. first thing I want you to try is this.. doesn't have to be answered immediately:

If you're target was on a tower about 20 ft. up, aware of your presence but unable to pinpoint your exact location... with 2 men watching... probably of chuunin rank... and you're about 200 yards away.. hiding behind foliage..for you, what would be the quickest way to land him with poison, without killing him and giving away your position?

Creativity would be what I'm looking for the most. How you coordinate jutsus without over-doing it. Only go for what you think is necessary. Less is more.

If this was an inflitration, I would make a clone, then use him to throw myself, which transfromed into a throw apperatus. Which would be purposely throwen off target. Making use the clone as a decoy. Once Behind the 2 shinobi, i would transform back, and use a quick inacting seditive laced puncture needles.

If this was just a scouting, again, I would make clones. Each of which would hide further distance away from me. But we would all coordinate a throw that, in which i would be throwing a seditive realising smoke to numb the 2 shinobi.  

AdrianTepes

beddyteddy2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Conan, I don't quite have a very distinct and detailed idea as to what your strategy is... but I do see what you're doing. Good use of your puppets.

Xavier... wonderful use of clones. I also especially like how you did 2 versions. I see someone's going for extra credit *chuckles*

Once again, keep in mind to keep things to a minimum. Gauge your missions accordingly. There is no point in wasting resources and chakra if it isn't necessary. Good job both of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:10 pm
"Thanks." Leon said. He could see why Irv got annoyed at this guy. He was so arrogant.  

I hate faygo

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

AdrianTepes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:56 pm
*nods*

I do realise that, sensi. Thats why I stated 2 different ways just based on what I knew and what I didnt. Since some missions rely on speed, while others will rely on duration. Which then would require different ways of handling the same situtation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:48 am
We could use more men like you that's for sure. *laughs out loud*  

beddyteddy2

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Ai walked in, hoping she wasnt late. "Umm...where do I register?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:16 pm
*walks in behind Ai*
"umm Im here to register to"
*stands there*
"names Aura"  

Aura_Of_The_Sand

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Ai registered. "Umm....to answer the assignment question: I would create a clone throw poision needles at the two gaurd people, creating a distraction. Then, I would get behind the main target and kill him if it was needed or knock him out using a special type of poision that only stuns. Or I would use a genjutsu and kill the gaurds and my target or take my target to my destination point." She leaned against a wall. "Did I fail my mission?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"Id make a simple insect clone, send him about a hudred yards either direction, have him run twards the tower jump as high as he can and use a insect diperse jutsu and have them poison him with out the guards really knowing"
*smiles*
"so, ill just sit down"
*sits way in the back*  

Aura_Of_The_Sand

beddyteddy2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:18 am
Ai, I like the idea of distracting the guards. I believe keeping casualties to a minimum is a good thing... *recalls her leaning on the wall when she was here for the first time as well* You've got spark, you do. Good job.

Aura, insects and poisons do go hand in hand. It is relatively simple enough for you. Overall, good use of insects. Since you are a distance fighter, you are probably the most efficient man for the job.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:08 am
"Comes in" Am I too late.  

Abel The Winged Angel IV

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:07 pm
"So my mission wasn't failed? Yes." Ai just smiled lightly happy that she didnt fail the first assignment. "What's next, sensei? Another question?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff