Haine (The Gentlemen Alliance)
35%
 35%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 34

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 pm
Leri
I find it hard to think of Mitsuki as a "heroine" because... she got her strength from the people around her and that helped her a lot--I'm not saying being dependant on others is a bad thing but Mitsuki hasn't grown up yet even though she has mature reasoning. Either way, there's just something about her that makes me think 'little girl' instead of 'heroine'... confused

She can be mature for a 12-year-old at times, but there are other situations where you can see that she's still just a kid. (I guess that's just saying the same thing you did. sweatdrop ) I took "heroine" to mean "main female character" in this context.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 pm
Haine has to be my favorite! mrgreen She can fight and she can stick up for herself. She really did remind me of Uo from Fruits Basket when I was reading about her past.

Maron and Mitsuki are at about the same level for me... Don't really know why. I really like Mitsuki cause I can relate to her love for singing and I like Maron becuse she's strong.  

Jinnyb

GuraGura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:15 am
solarfacade
Leri
I find it hard to think of Mitsuki as a "heroine" because... she got her strength from the people around her and that helped her a lot--I'm not saying being dependant on others is a bad thing but Mitsuki hasn't grown up yet even though she has mature reasoning. Either way, there's just something about her that makes me think 'little girl' instead of 'heroine'... confused

She can be mature for a 12-year-old at times, but there are other situations where you can see that she's still just a kid. (I guess that's just saying the same thing you did. sweatdrop ) I took "heroine" to mean "main female character" in this context.
but i think for a "little girl" shes too mature,i cant really see her as a kid,i mean,i am 12 too but i would never run away from home,start a career and love someone who is 16 years old  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:04 am
i just think its funny that she thought she loved eichi more than anything, and ended up liking takun. but then again, who cant love him~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:15 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i just think its funny that she thought she loved eichi more than anything, and ended up liking takun. but then again, who cant love him~ heart

Well, she had to get over Eichi sometime... and I think Takuto was better for her anyway. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:22 pm
I think my favorite heroine would be Ion (from I.O.N.) I guess cause I recently reread this story and I don't know I just think she was a normal girl, but she was strong too. Although it was hard to choose because I like Mitsuki, because she is a really complicated character(although I did think she was kinda crazy at times) and I like Haine alot she is strong and knows what she wants, and won't give up. Maron...not too fond of her even though I really liked KKJ... Its been to long since I read Time Stranger so I can't comment there...  

onigiri_riceball

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:23 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Well, she had to get over Eichi sometime... and I think Takuto was better for her anyway. blaugh

*loves your avatar* So much better than mine... T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:06 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

*loves your avatar* So much better than mine... T.T

Thanks. biggrin Yours was good too... it's harder to do anime Meroko on here.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:57 pm
Yeah, I probably should have done manga Meroko. There's not much red suff to use for anime. Like no red hat. Oh well. Yours looks good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:02 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Yeah, I probably should have done manga Meroko. There's not much red suff to use for anime. Like no red hat. Oh well. Yours looks good. 3nodding

Ahh, your new cosplay is very cool! I don't know the anime/game though...  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:38 pm
shurry
solarfacade
Leri

but i think for a "little girl" shes too mature,i cant really see her as a kid,i mean,i am 12 too but i would never run away from home,start a career and love someone who is 16 years old

But then again, I would too if I knew I only had one year to live xd I guess it's that "it's now or never" thing.

@ solarfacade: o_o... ohhhh...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:34 pm
I gotta say, Kyoko is the best by far. Her insanity is the greatest. Pluse she seems to be the strongest of the lot. Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but Kyoko is just all around fun. She also causes way to much trouble.  

LHL

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:51 pm
I really liked Haine's character, since she was kind of more...deliberate and whatever she did really reflected her inner character and desires. She's not afraid to cover up who she really is, basically, and she's awfully bold. Although that can leave the mystery of a character destroyed, I thought at times that despite this, she was a weak person hidden behind a strong disguise with a newly budding personality.

I don't know, did that make any sense? xD;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:03 am
Maron. I personally liked KKJ better than Full Moon.

3nodding  

blackdragonwingz

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:18 pm
i agree w/ the i like KKJ more than FMWS. i donno, its good, but i like KKJ more. xd but then again, where would Izumi be if FMWS wasnt here? xd heart i like both, there, even~ lol.

but i like Haine. heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces