10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Shizumasa (The Gentlemen Alliance)
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

dianakitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:07 am
Shizumasa because there's two of them biggrin And he has a very uniques personality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:10 pm
MUWAHAHAAHA! Izumi~ go izumi~ scream lol. okay ill shut up now... xd  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:27 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Too bad he isn't one of the choices. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:48 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME

I wonder how many votes he would get.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:29 pm
My overall favorite is Takuto! mrgreen His past is really interesting and he's kind.... sometimes... Can't really explain why... but the chapters with Hikari in it kinda dimmed his spot for me.

Eichi, it sort of seemed like he was there for the sake of being there. And yeah, he did seem like mr. perfect.

Izumi is my second favorite! Like people said before, the anime version of him was a bit annoying. I definitely liked him in the manga. At least he got better there... and we find out his past in the manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:02 am
solarfacade
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME

I wonder how many votes he would get.
ALL OF IT~ scream lol jk. i would NOT cheat his win...really, i wont... ninja

jk xd  

akeikas
Captain

LHL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:36 pm
It's between Sakataki and Takuto... They're both just to much fun to deside between.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:59 pm
Chiaki and Eichi.

Chiaki's spirit is just so...catching. Sure, sometimes he does things just because he has to, but in the end, it actually turns around the whole deal into something good...it's like a miracle. o0; Excuse my lack of proper describing words at the moment. xD;

And Eichi...I don't know. Everyone who knows me well knows I have a thing for this guy. It's just his sweet personality - I've always loved nurturing, sweet guys like him. Sure, he radiates of goodness, has no bad side, but since the manga isn't deeply related to him, they present him as a person with no faults because they don't have time to ruin Mitsuki's image on him. sweatdrop  

Lepidus Light

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:13 am
Lepidus Light
Chiaki and Eichi.

Chiaki's spirit is just so...catching. Sure, sometimes he does things just because he has to, but in the end, it actually turns around the whole deal into something good...it's like a miracle. o0; Excuse my lack of proper describing words at the moment. xD;

And Eichi...I don't know. Everyone who knows me well knows I have a thing for this guy. It's just his sweet personality - I've always loved nurturing, sweet guys like him. Sure, he radiates of goodness, has no bad side, but since the manga isn't deeply related to him, they present him as a person with no faults because they don't have time to ruin Mitsuki's image on him. sweatdrop

Eichi died before he had time to ruin his innocence. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:46 pm
solarfacade

xPP Good point. He wasn't allowed enough time to destroy his innocence, anyway.  

Lepidus Light

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:14 am
Lepidus Light
solarfacade

Mm... I just wish Tanemura Arina gave him an overall personality confused Like... what's his flaw? sweatdrop I wish she put that in. Maybe then Eichi'd seem a bit more human instead of 'perfect'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:14 am
Leri
Lepidus Light
solarfacade

Mm... I just wish Tanemura Arina gave him an overall personality confused Like... what's his flaw? sweatdrop I wish she put that in. Maybe then Eichi'd seem a bit more human instead of 'perfect'.

It would have rounded him out as a character, but at the same time, I don't think he appeared in the story enough to be developed. The only time he appears is through Mitsuki's memories, and she could have been looking at him through rose colored glasses as well.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:16 pm
i thought arina-chi should have done more to eichi. but i did feel bad for him at the very end of the manga. i thought it was nice of him to accept you know, takun and mitsuki, but...it was so sad. my friend is a whole I LOVE EICHI!! person, and she was sad that he was crying at the end. xd she's all: POOR EICHI-KUN!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:28 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i thought arina-chi should have done more to eichi. but i did feel bad for him at the very end of the manga. i thought it was nice of him to accept you know, takun and mitsuki, but...it was so sad. my friend is a whole I LOVE EICHI!! person, and she was sad that he was crying at the end. xd she's all: POOR EICHI-KUN!!!! crying

I like that part about him - his honesty and his accepting nature. ^^ He's just so easy to understand. o.o He wasn't really involved too much for Tanemura-san to add more scope to his character, but I don't doubt that if he were a central character she would. 3nodding

You know, Wakouji-sensei always seemed to act somewhat and even look like Eichi, so when I read one of the character descriptions in the translated manga, I discovered why. ^^;  

Lepidus Light

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:23 pm
Takuto! +_+

Why:
Heck, everything about him is good! He's caring, truthfull, and of course ANNOYING! xD I like it when he gets embarassed. :3 Not to mention his looks are awesome. o_O Well, to me anyway.

As for fake Shizumasa (I seriously hate calling him that way -_-"), I'll just wait a little more and continue reading the manga.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff