Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:02 pm
i saw the first episode....fin's voice...is annoying...sorry. i just had to say that. all of the voices were not the way i thought they would be. >_< and i dont like chiaki's hair!!! gonk and the items jeanne uses is kinda corny as well...but then again, i guess this was made for young kids...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:53 pm
Chiaki's hair bugs me *rolls over~* gonk

Solar-san, is this a bootleg? I don't mind the chinese dubbed ones, that's ok. I just don't wanna buy ones that're made by some crazed fan. confused  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 pm
Leri

Solar-san, is this a bootleg? I don't mind the chinese dubbed ones, that's ok. I just don't wanna buy ones that're made by some crazed fan. confused

I think it is a Chinese bootleg (which is what I was talking about.) You can tell cause it has an option for Chinese subtitles. I don't think the original Japanese dvds had Chinese subtitles... but I could be wrong. Anyway, it says brand new and factory sealed, so I would think it's okay. I don't have a problem with Chinese bootlegs, I thought that you might cause you said you wanted the real thing. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:25 pm
solarfacade
Leri

I think it is a Chinese bootleg (which is what I was talking about.) You can tell cause it has an option for Chinese subtitles. I don't think the original Japanese dvds had Chinese subtitles... but I could be wrong. Anyway, it says brand new and factory sealed, so I would think it's okay. I don't have a problem with Chinese bootlegs, I thought that you might cause you said you wanted the real thing. xd

Well, I hoped for the real thing but that one should be fine xd I don't expect much.  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:34 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

Well, I hoped for the real thing but that one should be fine xd I don't expect much.

I think that one looks pretty good. biggrin Have you seen the series before?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Yeah xd Before that one came on ebay, I bought this other bootleg but it still had all the episodes.  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:20 am
Leri
Yeah xd Before that one came on ebay, I bought this other bootleg but it still had all the episodes.

Ooh! Then there are more than one Chinese bootleg? I want to get the KKJ anime and the FMwS anime, but I dunno... cause I usually end up watching them once and that's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:30 pm
I just finished the KKJ manga yesterday.
IT WAS SO AWSOME xp
but then again I watche D.N.Angel before this though

and..that's it..  

x~Jade

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:43 pm
you mean you read the fan translated ones?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:00 pm
solarfacade
Leri

Ooh! Then there are more than one Chinese bootleg? I want to get the KKJ anime and the FMwS anime, but I dunno... cause I usually end up watching them once and that's it.

Nope. There's only one chinese bootleg. The one I got before was a fan bootleg... gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:19 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

Nope. There's only one chinese bootleg. The one I got before was a fan bootleg... gonk

Oooh... that sucks. Well, hopefully this one is a lot better than the last one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:27 am
solarfacade
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

I'm pretty sure it is xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:42 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

I'm pretty sure it is xd
there are fan translated ones on sale? eek i knew there were chinese ones but...o_0! really?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:59 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Leri
solarfacade
Leri
solarfacade
Leri

I'm pretty sure it is xd
there are fan translated ones on sale? eek i knew there were chinese ones but...o_0! really?

There are fan translated ones in english on ebay but I hate buying those xd The first KKJ anime boxset I got was a ripoff and a type where you get the episodes from the internet and burn them into a DVD and whoopdeedo~ a DVD is in. gonk  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:34 pm
0_o! that...sucks...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers